Posted by RTGAdmin
Stadium MK
Saturday, January 18, 2020 - 03:00 PM
Until: Saturday, January 18, 2020 - 05:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Where we drinking then? I'm getting into MK central around midday. Looks absolutely shite for pubs and the stadium is miles away.

MK has to be one of the worst grounds in the country for pre/post-match drinking options. It's one of the few matches I don't mind driving there and back.

There are some half-decent pubs in MK but they are all spread around so the concept of a pub crawl is an alien concept to the locals.

MK has to be one of the worst grounds in the country for pre/post-match drinking options. It's one of the few matches I don't mind driving there and back.

There are some half-decent pubs in MK but they are all spread around so the concept of a pub crawl is an alien concept to the locals.
Can’t be any worse than Oxford or Shrewsbury for that matter.
Ya can add Cheatwood on New Years Day as well.
We’ve found a decent looking boozer with scran & a bus to/from the ground

I just went to one of the restaurants close to the ground where you could get drink as well.. It was fine.. TGI Friday it was..

Back