Missing Posters Roll Call....

Status
Not open for further replies.

stubber said:
It was b&w in my day. Colour hadn't been invented yet.

Too true.........dinosaurs were still at the prototype stage.............

The Exile said:
Gone but not forgotten.

Bobby Shinton
Shy Tall Knight
Project Nirvana
Stir-Bling Mackem

Any others?

mackem madge. last on the SMB, 24th june, was supposed to turn up to hawes a day later but never did and we have heard nothing since ?

hawes mackem said:
mackem madge. last on the SMB, 24th june, was supposed to turn up to hawes a day later but never did and we have heard nothing since ?

I know/knew Madge - the pubs of Hawes were lucky.

David Brent said:
Mikem, now there was a man who talked some sense.

Bless you, Mr Brent. I've been away, come back, been away again and now seem back to stay. Although in my present mode I seem to have less time to talk sense and more of a temperament to spout drivvel :roll: Either that or all the serious threads take place when I'm not around and I only catch the silly ones and join in there...

hawes mackem said:

you put her off for life!!!

---Nemo--- said:
Superdave? Was that his name?

Met him in Charleston in the 2004 preseason. I think he even made a trip to Sunderland sometime last season, but I've heard little from him since.

I fear to ask because I think he was in poor health, but what happened to Groyne Strain/Baz Mac II? Those bits about his lad, who is the same age as mine, were always a bit of a lift.

Weremuthe said:
I know/knew Madge - the pubs of Hawes were lucky.

well what the hell has happened to her mate ?, she was going to a hen party in askrigg before coming to hawes on the saturday...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back