Missing Person, SMB help needed.

Hopefully it was him!

As I told the officer on the phone I’m 90% sure it was.
There was just something odd about his overall stance & the fact he was far too overdressed for the warm conditions of the midday sun.
Iirc he also had a large winter type coat on too.

When viewing the link I had that eerie few seconds when you do a double take because you think you recognise someone but you’re not sure why or how exactly to begin with.

Last edited:
There was just something odd about his overall stance & the fact he was far too overdressed for the warm conditions of the midday sun.

When viewing the link I had that eerie few seconds when you do a double take because you think you recognise someone but you’re not sure why or how exactly to begin with.
I know of him from about 10 years back, a friend of a colleague at the time. You’ve described him as I would have expected if it was him, so you’ve probably helped.

:eek:

Just rang Northumbria Police to report this.
Pretty sure I saw him around lunchtime on the river path below the Stadium of Light.
Thanks for your help.

Sounds like him, he was last seen wearing a black suit with a black t shirt with a white logo, brown shoes aswell.
Thanks again, much appreciated.

Known the lad since the early seventies. Hope he is ok. Cracking lad back in the day but haven't seen him for around 5 year now
He's been living in Guernsey, just returned to Sunderland just before Xmas last year.

Last edited:
Police appeal to trace missing Sunderland man
He's been missing since Tuesday but was seen in town today, any help finding him be well appreciated.
UPDATE: No new sightings today but have received information that he could be on the way to London?
He's lived down there before in the Camden/Chalk Farm area so he may have gone there? Anyone down that way could you please keep an eye out for him, all help in finding him will be greatly appreciated.

Never knew that. Is his brother still around ?
He's got 2, I'm just getting info from his daughter, she's worried sick about him.

UPDATE: No new sightings today but have received information that he could be on the way to London?
He's lived down there before in the Camden/Chalk Farm area so he may have gone there? Anyone down that way could you please keep an eye out for him, all help in finding him will be greatly appreciated.

He's got 2, I'm just getting info from his daughter, she's worried sick about him.

Got a friend from chalk farm, forwarded it to him.

Thanks

Only knew of the little punky one who knocked around the town. Craig i think.
Aye that's him, older one lives down South

He used to do a bit of work for a scrap dealer in the arches along from the Hawley Arms, trying to get in touch with him incase he shows up there?

Last edited:
He's lived down there before in the Camden/Chalk Farm area so he may have gone there?
Anyone down that way could you please keep an eye out for him, all help in finding him will be greatly appreciated.

@LondonMackem @London lad @London Wall @LondonBlackCat

Get this shared on all your Facebooks lads and get the word out, lets help get this lad home safe and sound.

Back