Missiles being hoyed all game from North Stand Upper

So you think throwing bottles at kids and lasses etc is taking the piss? Sort of thing you'd do I'd imagine, then absolutely f***ing soil your keks if someone confronted you about ya cowardly ****.
Only one thing worse than missiles-getting thrown at fans,and that’s conveniently forgetting you lot have done the same.

#selectivememorydisorder

Word from Andrew who runs the RAWA is we’ve received over 40 detailed emails that we’re working through, putting together a report that is going to be reviewed by Amanda Jacks at the FSF at the end of this week. This is gonna being issued to SAFC, CCFC, Northumbria and West Midlands Police.

Hopefully the coppers who did fuck all get it in the neck as much as the cowardly shit-heads who were throwing things.
Fantastic work mate.

Im not one for having a go at the Police...my best mate is one...however we pay plenty for policing at the SOLvand they should have done way way more.

Exactly mate.

You're of course perfectly entitled to think that it's a bit sad for 30 year olds to sing at a match. But this isn't ruddy rugby union. Singing is what makes atmospheres at football stadiums the world over unique and the best in sport. Sheff united, Chelsea, mags Defoe game all amazing atmospheres made possible by the singing. Take that element away and we wouldn't be talking about them today.

When the ground is at it, it undoubtedly gives the players a lift. It's .shame some think it's sad to want to vocally support the team that way. I'm not knocking you as a supporter btw, You'll be as committed and dedicated as anyone else.

Good atmosphere at City now without any singing going on

I’m not interested in the debate about what makes a proper fan or not but I can’t get my head around your views about 30 year olds being sad because they sing at the match.

What about us 40, 50, 60 year olds that sing? I’ve followed safc all over the country singing my heart out. What is sad about singing at a football game?

You sound like little Lord Fountleroy.

Pip pip. Cheerio

I’m not 40, 50 or 60 so couldn’t care less what they do. Each to their own and doesn’t affect me. But I won’t be a 30 year old singing constantly as I think it’s a dumb thing to do.

Last edited:
From Friday, the front section will be closed off. Anyone with tickets in that area will be relocated in the corner.

Good news, that will do for starters.

The away fans need moving. It's that simple really. Can't see a downside.

No, they really don't. That's just moving the problem to another part of the ground. Reactive, not proactive.

When they were in the lower bowl we were pelted with all sorts of stuff, including seats on one occasion. Leave them where they are, don't sell the front rows, net in the away section front and sides and station a line of police and stewards along the front. They'll no doubt take action when bottles etc are being hurled in their directions.

Last edited:
The atmosphere was better before. No harm in trying the experiment but it has failed sadly.

I don't see the big advantage of 2000 or so of their fans being in the lower bowl.

You make it sound like there was hell on when it was like that previously.

We're all entitled to our opinion but seriously mate, if you think there was no bother when they were in the lower bowl you're dead wrong. We were seated right next to them and I had the bruises, cuts and scrapes to prove there was bother. I'm in my 60's, I need a walking stick to get around, I'm female. Not your stereotypical fan looking for bother, far from it. They just throw the missiles sideways. Keep them where they are, net the buggers in etc etc etc.... I'm not repeating myself yet again with the rest of the possible solutions.

Back