RAWA Minutes from RAWA/Club Meeting.

Ghandi Floss

Striker

I wasn’t at the second meeting, so I’m seeing these for the first time also, thus, unfortunately can’t answer any specific questions.

I wasn’t at the second meeting, so I’m seeing these for the first time also, thus, unfortunately can’t answer any specific questions.

can i assume the club just don’t want the first meeting discussed?

The club is valued at the same level as Joelinton :lol:

Not criticising RAWA but I'd have liked to have seen him pressed on that. How does he get that value when he bought it for £15m (same value when Sartori got 20% for £3m)? What has happened to double the value of the shares as we look set to still be in league one with no parachute and a high likelihood of much lower season card/ match day sales revenue.

Also a bit woolly on whether the investment was going to continue. I did notice the slip early on when referring to FPP as the "purchasers" (went back to investors after, but if the minutes are checked why was that left in?). That suggests maybe it is more than a loan, you don't "purchase" giving someone a loan. Or maybe I'm reading too much into it

can i assume the club just don’t want the first meeting discussed?

This is what the club has added to the start of the meeting minutes:-

Following a supporters collective meeting on November 21, the chairman (who was not present at this meeting) was unhappy with some of the content and answers contained within the draft minutes, which he felt did not reflect the club’s viewpoint.
Taking appropriate action, the chairman then asked to reconvene the meeting (on December 04), where he answered all of the queries from the first meeting and discussed a number of additional topics with the fans groups representatives who were present.

Last edited:

Following a supporters collective meeting on November 21, the chairman (who was not present at this meeting) was unhappy with some of the content and answers contained within the draft minutes, which he felt did not reflect the club’s viewpoint.
Taking appropriate action, the chairman then asked to reconvene the meeting (on December 04), where he answered all of the queries from the first meeting and discussed a number of additional topics with the fans groups representatives who were present.
The reason why methven has gone is unravelling then.

Great work gandhi

so basically whatever Methven said he took a dislike to and refused to allow it.
Doesn’t surprise me at all.

f***ing hell it must have went off :lol:

Are you going to release the minutes of the first meeting?

Is it time we actively try to force Donald out before he completely ruins us because he can't admit he was wrong about Parky?

This is turning into an absolute farce. We will be in League two next season if not then the one after.

Back