RAWA Minutes from RAWA/Club Meeting.

Yet no evidence to suggest why. What exactly has changed? What is the strategy? Are we carefully monitoring stats or are we relying on old school scouts that are stuck in the past? The 5 year plan was brushed over, why? Because they likely won't have one.
It was a one year plan, it’s so obvious it’s failed, now there in the shite, I can imagine them begging for investment

What do you want them to do? The procedures for the minutes are laid down as a consensus, and conform to EFL requirements. All that RAWA releasing them would achieve would be get them excluded from future meetings.
Through no fault of RAWA I'd say the meetings have run their course now anyway. The club's attitude in supressing what they said at the first meeting is an absolute disgrace.

Is this board meeting actually happening like? It just seems another thing that sprang from something Methven said and then one or two assuming it's this week.

Hear what you are saying but it just means that they then become added to a long list of such groups when it was thought RAWA would be different when it started up, so waste of time really. Appreciate their hands are tied though and theyve done plenty other good stuff.
I can understand why fans might be a bit concerned by it but honestly, and I'm sure @Ghandi Floss will back me up, rawa have played this as best they can in order to continue to be in a position to put supporters questions to the club in the medium to long term.

It's clear the owners have decided they are going to step away from the open communication they had previously. No podcasts, official announcements on websites and probably bland functional answers to RAWA a couple of times a year. It's a shame imo but maybe for the best, not really sure what else SD can say at the moment, but it would be good to get some detail around some of the things he said.

Absolutely no qualms with RAWA with how they’ve conducted themselves here.

I do however think they should now publish Methven’s comments and disband. If the club won’t agree to minutes or allow publication of what is discussed then it is pointless anyway.

RAWA would be making a huge statement if they withdrew from any future meetings. It may also alert the local national media reporters to the situation a little more.

It's clear the owners have decided they are going to step away from the open communication they had previously. No podcasts, official announcements on websites and probably bland functional answers to RAWA a couple of times a year. It's a shame imo but maybe for the best, not really sure what else SD can say at the moment, but it would be good to get some detail around some of the things he said.

He’s gonna turn into Ellis short MKII, say nowt, do nowt and ruin the club further but he’s got less money

I do however think they should now publish Methven’s comments and disband. If the club won’t agree to minutes or allow publication of what is discussed then it is pointless anyway.

RAWA would be making a huge statement if they withdrew from any future meetings. It may also alert the local national media reporters to the situation a little more.
I doubt anyone in the media would be that bothered.

They were never really transparent anyway. They created an illusion of transparency by doing podcasts but their versions of events and information differed from week to week.

They don’t need to release it, any one at the meeting can ‘drop’ info of what was said and claim it wasn’t them releasing it.
Let’s be honest we know what was said and we also know the fallout from it

I doubt anyone in the media would be that bothered.

They definitely won’t be if we stay relatively quiet about what’s going on. But if we collapse as a club, the national media will pay attention but it’ll be too late by then

Yet no evidence to suggest why. What exactly has changed? What is the strategy? Are we carefully monitoring stats or are we relying on old school scouts that are stuck in the past? The 5 year plan was brushed over, why? Because they likely won't have one.
Expecting that we all just clap along, pretend everything is ok and rather than question any of them, thank them for saving our club

They don’t need to release it, any one at the meeting can ‘drop’ info of what was said and claim it wasn’t them releasing it.
Let’s be honest we know what was said and we also know the fallout from it

It’d be more potent if the organisation did it officially

Agree with this completely. The notes are supposed to be a record of what was said, not a version of events that the club want to pretend happened.

Back