RAWA Minutes from RAWA/Club Meeting.

What do you want them to do? The procedures for the minutes are laid down as a consensus, and conform to EFL requirements. All that RAWA releasing them would achieve would be get them excluded from future meetings.
Take one for the team. Re-constitute as something else. Replace the present incumbents with different personnel. I suspect though there isn't much more to be said. If there was, somebody present would have had the balls to publish.

The more I re-read those minutes the more I can feel my anger rising. No way am I putting another penny into the club until they fuck off.
SD and CM tried to flip and it didn't work. SD is absolutely f'ed as he hasn't got the money to sustain a League 1 club with such a big infrastructure. Any money he puts in from hereonin will be good money after bad and he knows it.

SD and CM tried to flip and it didn't work. SD is absolutely f'ed as he hasn't got the money to sustain a League 1 club with such a big infrastructure. Any money he puts in from hereonin will be good money after bad and he knows it.

Yet, here he is still maintaining the American money isn't needed.

How can you say Coton is doing a great job when you don’t have the first idea of what a good footballer looks like, the entire board, management and back room staff are going to turn us into the next Bolton
This is the crux of it. Many of our fans can’t see past the money. All they want to talk about is investment. The FAR bigger story is the levels of competence at the club. Donald says that the structures are now right and we’re meant to take that on faith? What evidence is there that Donald et al have the first idea of what good looks like in a football context?

A lot of people will lose all respect for RAWA if that’s the case.
Did you read what's in the intro? All parties (the club and all the different supporters groups) have to agree the minutes before they are released so if the club are refusing to sign them off RAWA can't release them without risking having their involvement in future meetings put in jeopardy.

It's worth far less than what they paid, that's for sure. No parachute money, a squad of players no-one would want, a disillusioned and rapidly diminishing fanbase and a million miles away from automatic promotion.

Exactly. He's deluded if he thinks the value has jumped from £15m to £30m (or £50m). He bought a club which had a lot of outgoings and was loss making, but one which had 2 years of parachute payments to come, some (not many admittedly) saleable assets, big crowds and which was going into a league where almost no money is spent and which could thus be favourites for promotion with minimal spend, especially given the category 1 academy.

We're now still in league one but with no parachute money next season, are unlikely to go up this season, have no players worth anything (we could sell a couple but not got anything worthwhile), crowds are already dwindling and likely to be hit massively next season, and the entire set up has been proven to be fairly useless to the point where you think it might have to be completely discarded so we can start again. And he thinks that, after all this, the value has doubled or trebled? f***ing hell, ha'way man Donald

RAWA have gone about this in entirely the correct way. They could have walked out of the meeting and gone straight to any of the gutter press and blown this apart. However the have been calculated in their approach, but remained professional. They didn't even have to give anyone the rope to hang themselves. In my opinion they got the result that needed to happen without getting their hands dirty and still remain in a position to stay in dialogue with the club.

It's worth far less than what they paid, that's for sure. No parachute money, a squad of players no-one would want, a disillusioned and rapidly diminishing fanbase and a million miles away from automatic promotion.
The club is worthless I'm afraid. Of no value. It is going to take someone with exceptionally deep pockets to get us out of this one. The US guys might be our only hope but they may also be the guys that indirectly kill the club.

Exactly. He's deluded if he thinks the value has jumped from £15m to £30m (or £50m). He bought a club which had a lot of outgoings and was loss making, but one which had 2 years of parachute payments to come, some (not many admittedly) saleable assets, big crowds and which was going into a league where almost no money is spent and which could thus be favourites for promotion with minimal spend, especially given the category 1 academy.

We're now still in league one but with no parachute money next season, are unlikely to go up this season, have no players worth anything (we could sell a couple but not got anything worthwhile), crowds are already dwindling and likely to be hit massively next season, and the entire set up has been proven to be fairly useless to the point where you think it might have to be completely discarded so we can start again. And he thinks that, after all this, the value has doubled or trebled? f***ing hell, ha'way man Donald

Spot-on

The club is worthless I'm afraid. Of no value. It is going to take someone with exceptionally deep pockets to get us out of this one. The US guys might be our only hope but they may also be the guys that indirectly kill the club.
Did you read what's in the intro? All parties (the club and all the different supporters groups) have to agree the minutes before they are released so if the club are refusing to sign them off RAWA can't release them without risking having their involvement in future meetings put in jeopardy.
And..?..Its involvement thus far has had what effect on preventing the clusterf*ck of a situation in which we find ourselves?
Not a criticism of RAWA or any of its members btw. It and they would have next to no influence on the board at any club in respect of the big ticket stuff.

Back