RAWA Minutes from RAWA/Club Meeting.

“SD continued saying that if we get this right, fans can expect to have a realistic shot at getting back to the premiership, but it must be managed correctly.”

A “realistic shot”, is that what it’s come to? Unbelievable.

I don't think RAWA can if the club don't want them to.

Things are taking a bizarre turn, with the blatant propaganda now the censorship SAFC looks like North Korea chaired by Barney the Purple Dinosaur .

The structured dialogue meetings are made up of the club and other groups, if we can’t get full agreement on the minutes they can’t go out. We’ve got to play by the rules in order to keep a seat at the table and get our views across.

At the same time, I dare say if something really bad was said/discovered in one of the meetings, we’d make sure our supporters knew this, even if it wasn’t verbatim or official.

Last edited:
What do you want them to do? The procedures for the minutes are laid down as a consensus, and conform to EFL requirements. All that RAWA releasing them would achieve would be get them excluded from future meetings.
I’d want them to inform the fans through unofficial channels. That’s what they should do.

I really respect everything RAWA are doing and you ask the right questions but its just a load of old flannel coming back really, isn't it?
Wanting to put structure in place to get back to the Premier League yet Donald believes Parkinson is the right man for the job - a man sacked from his two appointments at Championship level (he went on an 18 game run of not winning at Charlton for fucks sake).
Saying the present regime didn't need the money whereas the outgoing PR Guru said some was being used to fix a lift and PA system.

What a thoroughly f***ing depressing read

Seriously, as I say, RAWA is a very worthwhile venture and they really try but this job are just paying lip-service and patronising us. Tony Coton doing a good job FFS.
All summer to sign a left back as per the Manager's instruction and he signs an injured one who was bombed out after 7 games of his stint in this country on deadline day.

Last edited:
Not criticising RAWA but I'd have liked to have seen him pressed on that. How does he get that value when he bought it for £15m (same value when Sartori got 20% for £3m)? What has happened to double the value of the shares as we look set to still be in league one with no parachute and a high likelihood of much lower season card/ match day sales revenue.

Also a bit woolly on whether the investment was going to continue. I did notice the slip early on when referring to FPP as the "purchasers" (went back to investors after, but if the minutes are checked why was that left in?). That suggests maybe it is more than a loan, you don't "purchase" giving someone a loan. Or maybe I'm reading too much into it
£30m to £50m. The man is deluded!!! Oh, and it's not an investment it's a loan. SD is taking us for idiots!

To say the ship has been steadied is hard to agree with. The squad is a shambles and the fan base has a massive disconnect with the manager. Several contracts are also running out and a massive upheaval in the summer in inevitable. I can’t agree that that classes as steady especially when Donald himself says we need to get out of this league.

With regards to recruitment, to say tony coton is doing a ‘great’ job is laughable when all we have to judge him off is the last 3 windows (granted he didn’t have a good support system) but they have all been failures. Donald saying we’re ahead of the game for the upcoming transfer window by saying there will be signings made for the future sounds good but it’s later followed by implying loan deals are going to be easier to do, which surely is signings for the short term.

Donald has massively backed Parkinson, coton and the new recruitment team to make big improvements from January onwards, They need to deliver because I can’t see Donald recovering from yet another failed window and managerial appointment on his watch.

so basically whatever Methven said he took a dislike to and refused to allow it.
Doesn’t surprise me at all.
Which has seemingly annoyed methven and hes told donald to do one.
“SD continued saying that if we get this right, fans can expect to have a realistic shot at getting back to the premiership, but it must be managed correctly.”

A “realistic shot”, is that what it’s come to? Unbelievable.
Donald needs the fans onboard for this to be a success. He's losing them at a rapid rate. The longer he perseveres with Parkinson the more damage it'll do. I've never known pretty much the whole support to be against a manager. Staggering they stick by him. It really is.

Back