Minor things that really annoy you

Googling a famous song and getting something recent with the same name by some millennial trainers with no-sock wearing, Lynx Apollo reeking, no-mark twerp.

Getting a red underline under something you've type, knocking your confidence at how you've spelled it or if the work exists, then looking it up and finding your browser is a f***ing liar.
I assume this is deliberate to prove a point? 😉

He made your hair longer?

I've intended to grow out my hair and just wanted the sideburns and the edges tidied up a bit. They've managed to start chopping away like fuck at the hair on top and then hardly took anything off the sideburns so they practically needed doing again within a week. f***ing hopeless.

when I sleep before dayshift I never need to get up for a wee, However after nights I'm pissing like a racehorse after only 1 hour of sleep

Half cups of coffee all over the house !!!!

Just untidiness

People who slap there gob when they eat

People who don’t start a sentence with a capital letter or use a random capitalisation in the middle of a sentence and don’t use full stops at the end of a sentence.
I especially hold a dislike for people who do not know the difference between there and their and put a space between a word and an exclamation mark.

I think that covers it.

People who don’t start a sentence with a capital letter or use a random capitalisation in the middle of a sentence and don’t use full stops at the end of a sentence.
I especially hold a dislike for people who do not know the difference between there and their and put a space between a word and an exclamation mark.

I think that covers it.

As above, plus the use of your instead of you're.

But the equivalent of tin foil on a tooth filling for me is people who use treat instead of treated, as in 'he was treat badly'. There's no such word as treat in this context.

Not getting an interview for jobs you're experienced and qualified for, then seeing the same job advertised as 'maternity cover' a year later, because the person they deemed superior to you has fucked off to make babies.

I think that covers it.

I work with a bloke who puts
About six words per line in his
Emails then starts a new line
With a capital letter. Makes
My head hurt trying to read
It.

People taking their dogs to the Remembrance parade..then they start barking at other dogs that are present whilst the tribute is going on.
Can they not be left in the house for a short time once a year?
Rant over ..back to being happy!

Cooking instructions being on the bottom or inside of packets, meat mostly. I had hold a bake in the bag chicken above my head whilst squinting at what to do with it earlier. Annoying.

Know it alls
People that think they are better than others
People who swear in front of kids
People with zero personality who think they are stand up comics...
Immature people

Last edited by a moderator:

Back