Minor things that really annoy you

Don't know if it's a regional thing, but here in Preston, people behind you in the queue start to put things on the conveyor before you've finished putting your trolley's-worth on. Pig ignorant.

Folk selling stuff on FB - "NEED GONE" aye, well that's your problem, isn't it?. "Needs a bit of a clean." Well f***ing clean it, scruffy lazy cnt.

Last edited:

Inspired by the Bingo Boarding thread:

When you get on a train and folk are pissing about in the aisle with luggage leaving everything stuck standing there until they're finished.

Charity buckets at supermarket tills, especially for things that aren't good causes, such as sports clubs for kids that have parents. Aye, don't you worry about your rugby uniform, I'll pay for that so your father can make the lease payment on his Audi. :rolleyes:

Saw a lad and a teacher presumably doing this the other day and asked what the collection was for - the lad said he didn’t know so I gave him a bit :lol: Normally wouldn’t bother but at least he was up front about it!

Adverts in the middle of Match of the Day for other programmes.

This!
I don’t give a flying fuck about the schedules for wugger, golf, snooker, tiddlywinks or anything else, I like football, just show us the games and the punditry. If they must advertise lesser sports, do it before or after MOTD.
Do non-football sports programmes advertise football matches? I’m guessing they don’t.

This!
I don’t give a flying fuck about the schedules for wugger, golf, snooker, tiddlywinks or anything else, I like football, just show us the games and the punditry. If they must advertise lesser sports, do it before or after MOTD.
Do non-football sports programmes advertise football matches? I’m guessing they don’t.
Exactly, and do they think anybody watching is unaware of the existence of MOTD2 on Sunday night!

Googling a famous song and getting something recent with the same name by some millennial trainers with no-sock wearing, Lynx Apollo reeking, no-mark twerp.

Getting a red underline under something you've type, knocking your confidence at how you've spelled it or if the work exists, then looking it up and finding your browser is a f***ing liar.

Pre Drinks, Pre Order basically anything with the word Pre in it.

Its not Pre if your doing it already.

My washing machine has settings for "Pre-wash" and also an "Extended wash"
I have no idea why? Surely these are essentially the same thing. One setting washes the clothes a little bit, then does a big wash. The other does a big wash for longer!

Have you ever looked at dirty clothes and considered that they might need a quick wash before you wash them properly? Nope me neither.

Back