Minor things that really annoy you

FFS mate, are you me? :lol:

Another one for the list

When the person in front of you takes about 15 minutes in the train toilet. How can you sit there comfortably taking a shite in them? 9 times out of 10 they’re like prison bogs and you’re travelling at 150mph bouncing all over the gaff.

Women at cash points. Blokes no matter how old go over, put the pin in, get cash and leave. My ma is the worst for it, two cards, can’t see the screen properly, check balances, withdraw, fuck sake man you’re going to ASDA cash point to then use the cash in said ASDA, they accept card in there.

Our lass who is incapable of putting something in the bin, next to the bin, never in the fucker. Biscuit wrappers left on the kitchen bench when the bin is a yard away.

People bringing their bairns to work.

‘Gender fluidity’

People who moan about the price of stuff like you personally set the f***ing prices.

"That's £5.02, mate"
"£5.02? That's a f***ing ridiculous price. Can you let me off the 2p? I don't want a pocket full of change".
So don't f***ing buy it, then. I'm not having a till shortage just because you want to sulk about a few pence.
A nigh on, empty kettle, when I go to make a cuppa. :evil:
Whoever uses the kettle, just fill the f***ing thing up, after you've used it.
Eh!? Nah fam, always use fresh water 😳

Last edited:
Constantly being told what you're allowed to find funny, who or what specifically you're supposed to care about at this moment in time or what political opinion you're obliged to hold to qualify as a worthwhile person by the self-appointed morality police.

when I sleep before dayshift I never need to get up for a wee, However after nights I'm pissing like a racehorse after only 1 hour of sleep

Half cups of coffee all over the house !!!!

Just untidiness

People who slap there gob when they eat

Women at cash points. Blokes no matter how old go over, put the pin in, get cash and leave. My ma is the worst for it, two cards, can’t see the screen properly, check balances, withdraw, fuck sake man you’re going to ASDA cash point to then use the cash in said ASDA, they accept card in there.

Our lass who is incapable of putting something in the bin, next to the bin, never in the fucker. Biscuit wrappers left on the kitchen bench when the bin is a yard away.

People bringing their bairns to work.

‘Gender fluidity’
Generally women who seem to be surprised they need to get their purses out to pay after standing in a queue for 10 mins. Oh gosh sorry, let me rake around in my bag for a minute to find the method of payment for this shopping.

People who rush to get on a plane as soon as boarding is called, when you already have allocated seats.

They queue up at the gate, so they can be the first in the next queue, (usually in a cold corridor) just to sit on the aircraft for ages while everyone else boards.

Doubly irritating that airlines try and charge you for that priviledge

BBC persisting with Hugh Edwards outside interviews on the news when all I can hear is protesters in the background making a load of noise. Why don’t they just go in the studio.

That fake brick cladding that people in terraced cottages have clagged all owa the front of their house. Looks f***ing stupid.

Them big ribbons that scratters are going to start putting over thier doors for xmas.

Fireworks

Other peoples dogs

Other peoples kids

Other people

SAFC

Back