Minor things that really annoy you

Wankers who still break at every speed camera or police / ambulance / aa vam whilst being at least 10mph under the speed limit. One guy at work does it “as the the bastards arnt getting me”
Some people just go to pieces don’t they?

Some people just go to pieces don’t they?
The poor guy seems to go through life making sure they don’t get him. Not sure who they are but it’s ranged from speed cameras to sending Free office stationary back due to poor performance to putting in 99p receipts into expenses

Must be a stressful life

My kid was born about a month before a bird at work had hers. Shees a nice lass however she keeps sending me wahatsapp photos/videos and updates about the child on a near daily basis. I am very happy for you but I dont give a mouse sized shit that they picked up a f***ing Cheerio or made a silly noise. I am now sending one word replies or simply a smily face by way of reply. How do I make this stop without being rude?

Last edited:
Bullshit adverts.
Just seen one for a cold remedy that allows this lad the superhuman energy to play with his daughter in a ball pool (bravo him). Apparently it got 3x the ingredients of paracetamol alone. Well course it has paracetamol is by definition just feckin paracetamol :evil:

Putting the clock backwards and forwards every year.
people licking their finger then turning the newspaper
Nightclub toilets, a real health hazard

Is there anyone else who agrees with just about every post in this thread? There are just so many people who are absolute knackers.
I'm probably regarded as one meself 🤔

Back