Mini Fridges.

Expensive to run??

It's a fridge. A small fridge.

I have one in the sitting room for cans. Makes a small bit of noise, but it's worth it to not have to walk to the kitchen, which is on a different floor.

I'm considering pissing into the cans when they're empty so I won't have to walk to the toilet.
Mines along the hallway (first floor) as kitchen is downstairs also ,top and bottom part for diff temps etc .

I've had a Husky 15 years so it owes me nowt. Running costs are not worth bothering about. They're good for holding drinks at 5-10º but aren't particularly good at dragging cans down from room/ambient temp. The heat extraction in them isn't great. I usually pre-chill in the main fridge and transfer them into the Husky for storage. Certainly worth having.

I had a mini freezer for my sea fishing bait, crab, mussels, razors, black lug and such.
One fine day, the woman I live with decided to unplug it so she could use the hoover. She forgot to put the plug back in.
A few days later I went to get some bait out. I imagine satans farts have a similar smell to the stench that came wafting my way.
The best of it was, she blamed me.

Mines next to my pale

:lol: Takes me back to pissing in the pale during the night at my nana n grandas as a little un.

I reckon about a third of my piss hit the pale.

3 kids 2 mortgages n a business.

Kind of jealous of when a beer fridge in bedroom was priority!:lol:

Last edited:
I had a mini freezer for my sea fishing bait, crab, mussels, razors, black lug and such.
One fine day, the woman I live with decided to unplug it so she could use the hoover. She forgot to put the plug back in.
A few days later I went to get some bait out. I imagine satans farts have a similar smell to the stench that came wafting my way.
The best of it was, she blamed me.

:cool:

Back