Miller and Carter - Sunderland

Been their twice, wouldn't go back. First time got a sirloin, asked for medium rare, came more medium well, but I'm not that fussy until I tried to chew it and it was like leather. Second time got the fillet, again medium rare, this time it did actually come how I ordered but they still managed to have it as tough as my boots, my only conclusion was that it was a crap piece of meat. Plus there wasn't much change out of £100 for two fillets and a couple of drinks each. Went to Bellini's the next time we went out, it's just round the corner and got a much better meal for a much better price.

Eye it was utter garbage ,frozen shite

Me, the little one and the grandparents had been for a family day out lately and wanted a cheap pub dinner so i directed us there thinking it was a cheapo scumbag place, had no idea it had changed!
Felt like a right knacker.

Live in north shields now, if i was gonna go for a meal for two in the seaburn whitburn type areas on a night where is good?

Fat buddha?
That italian off dykelands road?

Been their twice, wouldn't go back. First time got a sirloin, asked for medium rare, came more medium well, but I'm not that fussy until I tried to chew it and it was like leather. Second time got the fillet, again medium rare, this time it did actually come how I ordered but they still managed to have it as tough as my boots, my only conclusion was that it was a crap piece of meat. Plus there wasn't much change out of £100 for two fillets and a couple of drinks each. Went to Bellini's the next time we went out, it's just round the corner and got a much better meal for a much better price.

Some do like Bellinis , I think its alright but nowt special. I find it hard to believe you’d prefer a steak there than a place what actually specializes in steak.
Next time get a 12oz Rib Eye and if you are not impressed I honestly think you mustn’t know what a decent steak is. Fillet as nice as it is doesn’t have the flavour for me like.

Me, the little one and the grandparents had been for a family day out lately and wanted a cheap pub dinner so i directed us there thinking it was a cheapo scumbag place, had no idea it had changed!

Live in north shields now, if i was gonna go for a meal for two in the seaburn whitburn type areas on a night where is good?

Fat buddha?
Bellini's.

Fat buddha?

Buddha is canny tbf like but we are Gabbys lovers

Fat buddha?

I went to the Fat Buddha for lunch with the Mrs about 10 days ago, thought it was spot on.

Italian Kitchen on Thompson Road is very good. We've been at least half a dozen times.

Goa is highly rated but I've never been since it was the Priti Raj.

Fat buddha?
If you go to Fat Buddha ask for Raymond (the bastard) he’s the manager .Ray will give you a free bowl of prawn crackers if you place your order in Chinese .

Back