Mill View Social Club

Sainsburys have coned the entire car park off now, so you can't get in to park to go to either Sainsbury's itself or the Blue Bell

Sainsburys have coned the entire car park off now, so you can't get in to park to go to either Sainsbury's itself or the Blue Bell

I called in this morning, the whole car park is being resurfaced. The shop is open as usual. To be fair that car park is long overdue some maintenance.

I called in this morning, the whole car park is being resurfaced. The shop is open as usual. To be fair that car park is long overdue some maintenance.

Aye it's needed doing for ages.

Just popped in this morning and couldn't get in so ended up doing a U turn and parking next to the cones and nipping in the shop.

All the old gannies working there were twisting like fuck and when I pulled away one came out and moved the cones further out so no one else could do that :lol:

Aye it's needed doing for ages.

Just popped in this morning and couldn't get in so ended up doing a U turn and parking next to the cones and nipping in the shop.

All the old gannies working there were twisting like fuck and when I pulled away one came out and moved the cones further out so no one else could do that :lol:
I love the one with the massive beehive 'do, she's topper

Just come out the MVSC car park , drove down towards the main road without the worry about any loon pulling in front of me from Sainsbury’s car park without looking.

Quite relaxing not having to worry anymore.

Totally late for work and fucked if he could be bothered to drive across the lights turn round some side streets and back through the lights to get where he wanted to be then detour to another supermarket to get milk for coffee when the thick fuckers could have put a sign up warning intrepid commuters/shoppers about the impending car park closure, in staid of standing in a group in the shop saying 'eeeeeeh we should have put a sign up last week.

Aye

or

Total bel.

Aye

I love the one with the massive beehive 'do, she's topper

Aye she is.

She wasn't involved though :cool:

Just come out the MVSC car park , drove down towards the main road without the worry about any loon pulling in front of me from Sainsbury’s car park without looking.

Are you an alchie like?

Last edited:
Whee owns that car park?

I believe the blue bell owns the majority of it. The club owns the car park around the back and the access road to it.

Are you unable to look to the right to check for oncoming vehicles?

I believe the blue bell owns the majority of it. The club owns the car park around the back and the access road to it.

Going to cost a canny bit to resurface all that. It's full of potholes.

Going to cost a canny bit to resurface all that. It's full of potholes.

It may be that the whole issue with the club cutting off that exit has got Sainsburys estates department involved who have looked at the car park and have sorted something out with the blue bell. A contract for continued access on condition they resurface it possibly?

It may be that the whole issue with the club cutting off that exit has got Sainsburys estates department involved who have looked at the car park and have sorted something out with the blue bell. A contract for continued access on condition they resurface it possibly?
Must have. Reckon would be expensive for the BB to do it themselves.

Sainsbury's will benefit from the resurfacing so only fair that they contribute.

I think you’ve missed the point, coming down from the car park you have right of way , it’s the nuggets coming across the front of Sainsbury’s that were reluctant to look left to see anything was coming down or in fact give way.

Back