Miley Cyrus

Why does her being younger make her better, she doesn’t look any younger. And Hello Kitty was Never meant to be a serious song. Avril loves the brand and Japan in general. She was showing her fun side in doing that song.
I hate to break it to you but Avril is just one of many teen girl singers who have been chewed up and spat out by big record companies. Their age is directly related to their success.

Hello Kitty was anything but fun

I hate to break it to you but Avril is just one of many teen girl singers who have been chewed up and spat out by big record companies. Their age is directly related to their success.

Hello Kitty was anything but fun

She doesn’t need a big record company now. She’s made her name and has the freedom to do what she likes, and her new album is a must if you haven’t heard it yet.

Clearly they do when they are replying.

Please take this as a friendly arm around the shoulder.

They are replying as the content of your post is massively abstract and they are, in general, taking the piss.

I’m not entirely sure if you are intentionally winding people up or if you genuinely believe your own rhetoric.

But this Avril thing is a side show, a laughing stock.

For the good of everyone, please stop.

Please take this as a friendly arm around the shoulder.

They are replying as the content of your post is massively abstract and they are, in general, taking the piss.

I’m not entirely sure if you are intentionally winding people up or if you genuinely believe your own rhetoric.

But this Avril thing is a side show, a laughing stock.

For the good of everyone, please stop.

So when I like a female singer I’m a laughing stock. Yet people have openly admitted to liking a female singer in this thread and nothings been said.

So when I like a female singer I’m a laughing stock. Yet people have openly admitted to liking a female singer in this thread and nothings been said.

No. People like singers. That’s okay. Infatuation and prolonged subjection of your infatuation on others is something else altogether.

No. People like singers. That’s okay. Infatuation and prolonged subjection of your infatuation on others is something else altogether.

I’m not putting a gun to your head and forcing you to read my posts. I just like to talk about the things I like, no different to anyone else.

I’m not putting a gun to your head and forcing you to read my posts. I just like to talk about the things I like, no different to anyone else.

Even when the subject matter is about something else entirely.

Good luck with whatever path you choose to follow. I’ve tried to help. You’ve chosen to not listen.

Back