Mildenhall

Blokes been arrested, not terror related, think some guy forgot his security pass and got annoyed because he wasnt allowed in.

I'm not keen on the term Lock Down, it just sounds to american, why not just double padlocked.

I have mentioned this before. If an incident is reported anywhere it now seems standard protocol to describe the location immediately as 'on lockdown'.

I have mentioned this before. If an incident is reported anywhere it now seems standard protocol to describe the location immediately as 'on lockdown'.

Reports of him getting past the first gate and then shots fired to try and halt his progress, a lockdown is SOP for such events.

Now confirmed shots fired by the USAF

Last time I went there was a first gate and then a second one further along the road. Exactly for this kind of thing happening.

Reports of him getting past the first gate and then shots fired to try and halt his progress, a lockdown is SOP for such events

whether it is not is not my issue, it's that people will just say it anyway as it's become the phrase du jour to try and ramp up the drama as much as possible

Back