Mild weather for this time of year

• Thread starter Deleted member 41941
  • Start date

I'm torn. I've got 5 massive sycamore trees out my back, and they're shedding their leaves into my back garden, and its a right fuck on getting rid of them.
I wish all the leaves would just drop off one night and be done with it, instead of a few at a time.

2-3 cold days would do the trick I guess, but its nice being 10+C in the middle of November.

Alright Natalie.

Im sure there was an express article to say its going to be the worst November for ages, no surprise there then.

Don’t worry
The Express will be along soon with their yearly “ Britain To Freeze in -25 Siberian Snow Storms “

People in general seem quite pleased that the planet is slowly boiling at a rate that will kill us all quite soon.

Though maybe it is all for the best and perhaps that is the correct attitude to take.

People in general seem quite pleased that the planet is slowly boiling at a rate that will kill us all quite soon.

Though maybe it is all for the best and perhaps that is the correct attitude to take.
Its one way to solve the overpopulation crisis, I suppose.

Good that us present generation will finally enjoy some nice weather.:D

Tough shit for the generation that follow us and find it a tad too hot.:cry:

Back