Mike yeadon watch

Why is the 92 year old on his thread getting arrested? (more detail beyond breaching covid regulations please).

Looks quite unedifying.

Why is the 92 year old on his thread getting arrested? (more detail beyond breaching covid regulations please).

Looks quite unedifying.
Absolutely disgusting that. I’m disturbed by what’s happening in this country. Couple of old blokes arrested the other day for playing dominoes man. Yet people think this is acceptable. Police won’t turn up to robberies and assaults but you see them on Twitter using power tools to cut into buildings to arrest a couple of people sat having a drink. It’s all for our safety though right?

Absolutely disgusting that. I’m disturbed by what’s happening in this country. Couple of old blokes arrested the other day for playing dominoes man. Yet people think this is acceptable. Police won’t turn up to robberies and assaults but you see them on Twitter using power tools to cut into buildings to arrest a couple of people sat having a drink. It’s all for our safety though right?
One or two bad egg coppers , or good eggs making bad choices, doesn't mean it's happening everywhere...but I can't see how anybody can watch that film and disagree with your sentiment about it.

I think a lot of the people very strongly advocating restrictions and enforcement need to be aware that it's not a joke or fancy, and history / precedent around the world shows that if you start handing out police & state powers, become expectant and even demanding of their use, that society will fundamentally change quite quickly beyond, for example, 2019 recognition.

Last edited:
On the upside you can still get a new carpet laid or have a chat as the plummer mends your taps 🤔

Where's the lad who was posting shit from Yeadon and Bhakdi over and over again? Mark something. Been quiet lately.
I'm here, thanks. Recovering from covid-19 and doing fine Still enjoying lockdown like the rest of us, homeschooling my children, seeing them suffer. Missing my family. Its going well eh

Anyone seen Mike lately? Pretty sure he took himself of twitter after someone found loads of racist dirt on him. :lol:

Looks like his old enemies at sage are having the last laugh anyhoo.

Wonder if @Charlie Chimp has seen him?

Back