Migwyer

He got kicked end of story. If he went down or not the lad deserved to go. It’s part of football. It’s the lads own fault for lashing out. Simple as that.
this^^
he'd already had one go at him and saw the red mist to have another go. violent conduct regardless of how bad maguire was hurt so bye bye.

Maguire is the biggest cheat in the league.

The crying and whinging that would’ve been going on on here if that had happened to us would’ve been of biblical proportions.

The crying and whinging that would’ve been going on on here if that had happened to us would’ve been of biblical proportions.

You think? Having watched us in this divsion, he's in very very good company.

Whether you agree with it it’s part and parcel of every league in the world. It’s more prevalent in this division than any other I’ve watched and if we didn’t partake in it all that would happen is we would just be victims to it. It wouldn’t change the way any other team plays.

I’d love to be so much better than every other team that we didn’t have to stoop to it and we could beat them and have a feeling of superiority. We can’t though so I’m glad we don’t try.

Please describe the cheating he has carried out Video evidence would be good too if you dont mind. Thanks.

Do you really support Sunderland ?
Yes but why does that stop anyone taking a balanced outlook on things?
The bitching and crying that goes on about cheating then we are in raptures when one of our own does it.
FWIW I have no issue with Maguire doing it its part and parcel of game now but don’t get all indignant when it happens to us.

Back