Midfield

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackster

Goalkeeper
In this league we gotta have a midfielder who's gonna chip in 10 plus goals and I'm just not seeing it, think lens and khazri will end up going so not sure where they will come from, hoping mcgeady has a hot season instead of cold but who knows

If still here, Khazri needs to have a free role like Paul Scholes used to have at Man U.
He needs to be further forward than Scholes ever was. Scholes used to drop back often to help pick passes to set a counter attack where as Khazri would be better suited to not dropping too deep.

In this league we gotta have a midfielder who's gonna chip in 10 plus goals and I'm just not seeing it, think lens and khazri will end up going so not sure where they will come from, hoping mcgeady has a hot season instead of cold but who knows

If you were referring to central midfielders, then this statement would only really be appropriate if you were playing with three central midfielders but it sounds like you are including the wide midfielders.

We won't need to all-out defend this year and won't need to deploy 2 defensive midfielders every game. I can see Rodwell getting shifted to RB this year and Ndong playing a more attacking role. Vaughan can drop into the hole if we're playing Maja and Grabban as a front 2, as can Big Mac. If Mcgeady and Watmore are our 2 main wingers then Khazri might get the AM role.

Don't forget, Grayson likes to play 3-5-2 half the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back