Microwave Ovens

Not allowing stuff to defrost naturally is lazy narl. The amount of times I've had an early night after a long day of lifting summit out of the freezer and leaving it to thaw for hours on the kitchen top. Knackered just thinking about it tbh.
I don’t often plan meals and normally decide what I’m having while driving home, so most of the time I don’t have time to defrost stuff that you can’t cook from frozen. Chicken breast mainly.
I’d rather starve.
Bacon is fine tbf if you like it juicy and pale rather than red and crispy

We've got one at work - think I prefer the kettle

I’m getting my kitchen done in January and decided against getting one as there’s just me and I’m out at work a few days a week , apparently the water would then sit for a bit, probably better for a family ? I’ve got time to change my mind like don’t want to be left behind. Decisions decisions !!

Probably safer for a clumsy git like me. Dropped the kettle the other day just after it had boiled.
Not drinking hot drinks at home, I only boil the kettle to fill pans with boiling water to save time. So I don’t really need one of them either.
Micro chips are not what they used to be. Had some at the starry if lockdown. I’m not even entertaining micro bacon, it’s only nice when fried and crispy
Always in the George

Not drinking hot drinks at home, I only boil the kettle to fill pans with boiling water to save time. So I don’t really need one of them either.

Always in the George

Do none of your guests drink tea/coffee? That's the only reason I have 1, I don't bother with hot drinks myself

Back