Microsoft twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

I've certainly achieved more stress and headaches due to Windows 10. This week's fiasco was randomly dropping out WiFi which led inevitably to a trashed hard drive.

On their profile it says "We're on a mission to empower every person and organisation on the planet to achieve more." You going to buy everyone a f***ing Mac, then, you f***ing spunktrumpets?
Selling products is no longer their direction..they're a service provider and they're way ahead of Apple at the moment

Not their business. They sell surface stuff with the same inards as a mac and similar price with more functionality but no apple logo on the back. Their actual business, software, runs on macs as well as other hardware with a different OEM logo on.

On their profile it says "We're on a mission to empower every person and organisation on the planet to achieve more." You going to buy everyone a f***ing Mac, then, you f***ing spunktrumpets?
:cool:

Well said. Microsoft 10 was a crime against humanity.

Not their business. They sell surface stuff with the same inards as a mac and similar price with more functionality but no apple logo on the back. Their actual business, software, runs on macs as well as other hardware with a different OEM logo on.
More functionality? Show me any Microsoft package with anywhere near the functionality I have on my MacBook and I'll apologise for calling you a bell-end.

Last edited:
I've certainly achieved more stress and headaches due to Windows 10. This week's fiasco was randomly dropping out WiFi which led inevitably to a trashed hard drive.
I've literally just upgraded to W10 this evening. Took about half an hour and it works just fine.
During setup I told it I would choose all my default programmes so shit like Edge and Groove haven't tried to fuck with my system. Checked Device Manager and all drivers are up and running.
Downloaded Classic Shell from https://www.fosshub.com/Classic-Shell.html and now my desktop looks and acts like W7 so I'm a happy bunny.

I must just be one of the lucky ones. :cool:

I've literally just upgraded to W10 this evening. Took about half an hour and it works just fine.
During setup I told it I would choose all my default programmes so shit like Edge and Groove haven't tried to fuck with my system. Checked Device Manager and all drivers are up and running.
Downloaded Classic Shell from https://www.fosshub.com/Classic-Shell.html and now my desktop looks and acts like W7 so I'm a happy bunny.

I must just be one of the lucky ones. :cool:

Well done, your computer survived Windows 10 for one evening. See how you're doing in 12 months after 9000 updates when every single part of your device has been reduced to a f***ing wreck, and any task you want to undertake with it requires an additional hour of waiting for it to boot and scouring the internet for fixes for whatever new problem has emerged.

A bad workman blames his tools
I'll defend win10 but OneDrive is garbage

Well done, your computer survived Windows 10 for one evening. See how you're doing in 12 months after 9000 updates when every single part of your device has been reduced to a f***ing wreck, and any task you want to undertake with it requires an additional hour of waiting for it to boot and scouring the internet for fixes for whatever new problem has emerged.
Need to buy a decent pc, mine works without issue 99% of the time and has done for over a year. All the updates happen at night

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back