Microsoft office - mac

Status
Not open for further replies.

JW1973

Striker
Hi all
In a nut shell my mac needed a new hard drive and needing Microsoft office again as I don't have the disc etc and the hard drive wasn't recoverable.

My question is when looking on eBay I'm unsure how to get it as seems you download from internet with unique codes and there's no disc nowadays like before.

Bit advice would be great as looked at 2016 version today and was £120! Can't afford that at moment and needing the programs for work so 2011 would be ideal. Just wondered if anyone had any recent experience getting from eBay and via downloads/codes etc?
Thanks in advance

If you need it for work, get them to pay for it.

I'm sure the knock off Nigels will be along in a minute to tell you to torrent it from Piratebay anyway.

Hi all
In a nut shell my mac needed a new hard drive and needing Microsoft office again as I don't have the disc etc and the hard drive wasn't recoverable.

My question is when looking on eBay I'm unsure how to get it as seems you download from internet with unique codes and there's no disc nowadays like before.

Bit advice would be great as looked at 2016 version today and was £120! Can't afford that at moment and needing the programs for work so 2011 would be ideal. Just wondered if anyone had any recent experience getting from eBay and via downloads/codes etc?
Thanks in advance

https://www.onexstore.com/en-GB/off...gYZcQe3D6BpbePK_1_XQ_b1hi047DGxj3KRoCYInw_wcB

£39 for a year.

Hi all

Thanks in advance
Sent you a pm mate I can sort you out

From a mac point of view, I'd be tempted to suggest creating a free outlook/live account, using the free web app version.

On premise Office Mac just doesn't really cut the mustard...

I've got hotmail/outlook which has it for free but naturally want to download it where necessary and look at stuff if sent because if not means I cannot say read documentation sent to me via word etc in relation to another question I am a teacher but we going to 365 now but need it anyways for other stuff

Sent you a pm mate I can sort you out
Sent you a reply mate

Just use open office
does anyone actually do this?

was just talking about this yesterday, its a product that comes up in conversation every 3-4 years and every 3-4 years people look into it to see how it has developed but then never come to recommend it for production environment...

doesn't seem to allow my institution at moment, we migrating over to the new outlook email etc however need it for home as yes gives me 365 online access but I want it literally on my computer etc so I can check files when emailed to me etc

Just ask on here mate if anyone is at a uni which it supports. Hopefully someone will help!

Then you just sign in and download software then sign in once to activate it.

does anyone actually do this?

was just talking about this yesterday, its a product that comes up in conversation every 3-4 years and every 3-4 years people look into it to see how it has developed but then never come to recommend it for production environment...

Nope. It's shocking in comparison.

Just ask on here mate if anyone is at a uni which it supports. Hopefully someone will help!

Then you just sign in and download software then sign in once to activate it.
yeah hoping someone does just with payout for laptop and other stuff its not really something I can afford right now, naturally if a way to get cheaper than the said £120 for 2016 version I'm up for that :lol: additionally free or like £20 wouldn't be snuffed at either

yeah hoping someone does just with payout for laptop and other stuff its not really something I can afford right now, naturally if a way to get cheaper than the said £120 for 2016 version I'm up for that :lol: additionally free or like £20 wouldn't be snuffed at either

You can get free but dodgy ones of course...

Or sign up for 30 day trial of office 365 whilst you see who can help mate!

You can get free but dodgy ones of course...

Or sign up for 30 day trial of office 365 whilst you see who can help mate!
well I can get 365 on my email via outlook but need it downloaded onto computer...unless that can be done?

Just sent you a reply mate , got one for free you can have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back