Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020

I'm doing the theory online as and when I can because we're so busy at work but I probably need the structure of classroom learning

I plan to retire when I'm 55 - nine years time - and it's something I hope to continue when I finally stop grafting

I'm hoping MSFS will sort out the VOR DMEs in the North of England soon because I want the experience to be as close to real life as possible - loads of them don't work

I'm presuming you're in Oz where you can fly VFR almost all year round?
Pretty much yes. A bit of light rain was as bad as it got for me. Most weeks were picture perfect. Blue sky and sunshine is commonplace for Winter in Sydney. My last lessons were spent basically just doing touch and go drills, landing and take offs.

Pretty much yes. A bit of light rain was as bad as it got for me. Most weeks were picture perfect. Blue sky and sunshine is commonplace for Winter in Sydney. My last lessons were spent basically just doing touch and go drills, landing and take offs.

I'm expecting hardly any VFR lessons in the winter here - even the summer is dodgy

A lad I worked with for years who was a decent lad to be fair used to pretend he was the Captain by doing announcements to the 'passengers'. I thought that was a step too far.

I used to bring it up in conversation when he was chatting lasses up.

A lad I worked with for years who was a decent lad to be fair used to pretend he was the Captain by doing announcements to the 'passengers'. I thought that was a step too far.

I used to bring it up in conversation when he was chatting lasses up.
The lasses might think he was a pilot and the ladies love an aviator 👨‍✈️

The latest update along with Nvidia driver update has took the sim to a new level

Vatsim is brilliant - even if my gf thinks I'm strange talking to ATC online 😂

Back