Microsoft annonuce game pass

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agreed & I think most people will and it will get fed back, which is what make me think it'll most defo early get bigger and better given time.

They need to have 6 or 7 bug in demand games in their. No one is going to pay £8 a month for one game when they can spend £30-40 and have it as long as they want with trade in value

They need to have 6 or 7 bug in demand games in their. No one is going to pay £8 a month for one game when they can spend £30-40 and have it as long as they want with trade in value
I agree. It's a great idea they've come up with but unless they use it to its full potential (which I think they will) it will be a massive flop if they leave like it is.

They shouldn't be charging an extra £7.99 a month.

They should be introducing 2 tiers of Gold membership - the normal £4.99, and a £7.99 to include normal services inc. this.

http://www.gamesradar.com/xbox-anno...utm_source=facebook&utm_campaign=buffer-oxmfb

Netflix style game pass for xbox one. I'd imagine it to be pretty bad at first with literally notHong on it but after a few months think it will get better. Given how well netflix does with the likes of kodi kicking about I'd imagine this will end up doing well. £7.99 a month they reckon aswell, not bad imo. Think I'll wait till its been released a few months then sign up.
Origin have one too.

Been tempted to buy Mad Max and Payday 2 previously so gonna give them a go through this. Oh, and Farming Simulator :oops: :lol:

Willing to give it a couple of months because the idea of it is brilliant

August game titles have a couple in this month I'm looking forward to: dead riding 3 and dirt rally.
Still think they need to increase the titles they add to this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back