Microsoft annonuce game pass

Status
Not open for further replies.

TaylorBoosh

Midfield
http://www.gamesradar.com/xbox-anno...utm_source=facebook&utm_campaign=buffer-oxmfb

Netflix style game pass for xbox one. I'd imagine it to be pretty bad at first with literally notHong on it but after a few months think it will get better. Given how well netflix does with the likes of kodi kicking about I'd imagine this will end up doing well. £7.99 a month they reckon aswell, not bad imo. Think I'll wait till its been released a few months then sign up.

http://www.gamesradar.com/xbox-anno...utm_source=facebook&utm_campaign=buffer-oxmfb

Netflix style game pass for xbox one. I'd imagine it to be pretty bad at first with literally notHong on it but after a few months think it will get better. Given how well netflix does with the likes of kodi kicking about I'd imagine this will end up doing well. £7.99 a month they reckon aswell, not bad imo. Think I'll wait till its been released a few months then sign up.
I haven't played it , any good ?

......Given how well netflix does with the likes of kodi kicking about I'd imagine this will end up doing well. ...
Netflix does well because it is so reliable, high quality, and convenient. If this does the same it should do well.

Always wished psgo tied into PS+ rather than being separate.

Maybe they might think along them lines now with this announcement from Microsoft
Maybe, Sony seem to have "won" this gen at a canter though so I'm not convinced they need to try that hard, they've sold twice as many consoles.

That could well change after they release the Scorpio.

Not too shabby if you don't have a draw full of rope I guess.

I'd be open to it if the games aren't that old. I don't have a massive games collection and rarely buy a new game so it's something I'd be open to. I use spotify religiously because it has brand new albums on the release day - doubt this will do the same - nobody would buy games anymore.

I'd be open to it if the games aren't that old. I don't have a massive games collection and rarely buy a new game so it's something I'd be open to. I use spotify religiously because it has brand new albums on the release day - doubt this will do the same - nobody would buy games anymore.
Would turkeys voting for Christmas. The margins aren't great on AAA titles, they rely on those first two or three months to make their money.

There are games released that cost over $100 million to develop these days, no chance on them being put into something like this soon after release.

It will most defiantly be games that have had their day but still for £7.99 a month I won't complain and be signing up. My game collection isn't great and generally don't fork out for a brand spanking new release anyways so this will be ideal.

The collection isn't great but i would imagine it will get better but plenty selection to choose from. Signed up for my 14 day free trial. Worth it for £7.99 imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back