Micky Horswill

madmartin2

Midfield
I was at a presentation night last night for a local disability club, South Tyneside Ability FC lad t night. Mickey came along to make the presentations.
What a great guy. He made sure everyone of the players enjoyed their night, posing for photos even running the length of the room to present one young girl who had a sore ankle her trophy.
Top guy !!

I was at a presentation night last night for a local disability club, South Tyneside Ability FC lad t night. Mickey came along to make the presentations.
What a great guy. He made sure everyone of the players enjoyed their night, posing for photos even running the length of the room to present one young girl who had a sore ankle her trophy.
Top guy !!
It was a bit insensitive of him running around when other people weren’t able to do so.

What a nasty thoughtless ****.

People having at go SKP that gets my nerves
Will never see anything like him again

yea probably not but we live in hope,i honestly think Phillips might make a canny manager,bit experience behind him now and i think he'd get the backing of the fans,let's face it, if he didn't there'd something sadly wrong

Top guy !!
He gets a hell of a lot of shit on here but my name comes from witnessing one of his good deeds first hand, being a huge support to a terminally ill lad and his family over a long period of time. I'll never forget what I saw and afaik he never publicised it.

met him a few times at Sharpley GC in Seaham and also the BCB, always pleasant and says hello, I know he likes or liked a drink but that's hardly the crime of the century is it

Was hopeless on the radio. Remember him on about us Playing Chelsea once and he said Pascal Chingonga couldn’t handle Didier Dropka. Also called Keane Roy Cream.

Nice bloke, true legend but was hopeless on the phone in. Always getting the players names wrong. Phil Beardsley at fullback, Anthony Ferdinand at centre half & Kieran Robinson on the wing.

This for me, even my Dad used to give him grief over the phone in and he never has a bad word to say about any of the 73 lads, proper legends to him.

Back