Mick Mac

Refused to resign when all had turned to shit, held on for maximum payout stating he was doing "an excellent job" though couldn't keep a straight face saying it. He can **** off - he may well have planted us or Ipswich into League Two, some of the time warp assumptions on here must be drug induced. Comparing selecting international posts with club posts is a largely pointless exercise - very different requirements.

I like Mick but I think it's out of order as I'm sure not all true Ipswich fans wanted to see the back of him.. plus he'll have been well paid and probably still is from the club.

I also like how on here, racists that wish cancer on peoples mothers continue to post. In all honesty, you’re really f***ing strange. You have gone through the effort to make multiple accounts and spend your own free time trying to get bites on an Internet forum. The world would genuinely be a better place without wankers such as yourself. So why don’t you do yourself a favour and wash your mouth out with razor blades?

:eek: What’s this all about? I always miss stuff like that.

I like Mick but I think it's out of order as I'm sure not all true Ipswich fans wanted to see the back of him.. plus he'll have been well paid and probably still is from the club.

He's quoted as saying most of them were supportive, the "sexy football" line was directed at those that weren't.

:eek: What’s this all about? I always miss stuff like that.
He was on a RTG Fifa team and when he wasn’t allowed to play up front (Cos he was shite) he took the huff and started scoring own goals. Then when challenged he just unleashed racial abuse on people and wished their mothers would die of cancer. He claims
It’s fabricated but I have the thread bookmarked :lol:

Tbf hadn't Kelvin Davis just won Championship Goalkeeper of The Year when we signed him?

He was rank mind.

It was more that we already had 2 keepers that were more than good enough, there was no need to buy him

He was my most hated player ever, although Lee Camp might be close now

To be fair the decision to go for someone more expansive and less boring was gunna either go brilliantly well or terribly and it's been the latter. #

It might spark a bit of interest in Ipswich Town mind. I'm sure they've had the longest spell in their respective division of any team in the Football League. Championship since 2002 I believe. There's some ammo for the pub.

Back