Mick Mac

He predicted the Notre Damme fire before it happened, but only if you reinterpret his vague mutterings iirc. That's the thing with vague predictions which can mean anything, they dont actually predict anything but they could have meant anything which actually happened after the event.

Predictions which o ly work in hindsight arent much use to anyone really though.

Shit, the bookies taken me then, that Nostradamus chain, thought I got good odds on us going up second.......Blast it :eek::rolleyes::lol:

And there are currently three above us in the League are you happy with that?
The season hasn’t finished, unlike many here after the turmoil of the summer we are roughly about where I thought we would be, never thought we were just going to run away with it. This board is embarrassing at times you would think we were getting relegated

Poom - international goalkeeper
Myhre - international goalkeeper
Alnwick - up and coming goalkeeper

I know what, I'll blitz a huge percentage of our transfer budget on Kelvin Davis.

I like Mick but I'll always remember him mainly for that signing.

The season hasn’t finished, unlike many here after the turmoil of the summer we are roughly about where I thought we would be, never thought we were just going to run away with it. This board is embarrassing at times you would think we were getting relegated

:eek::lol::lol:

He was on a RTG Fifa team and when he wasn’t allowed to play up front (Cos he was shite) he took the huff and started scoring own goals. Then when challenged he just unleashed racial abuse on people and wished their mothers would die of cancer. He claims
It’s fabricated but I have the thread bookmarked :lol:

Cheers.

Terrible that, mind. Sounds like a bairn with anger management issues.

We have played well at times this season, not sure what some people on here expect from a league 1 side
This team isn't as good as the team in 1987/88, and the football at times has been dreadful, easily the worst football I've ever seen as a SAFC fan in my 44 years going to games. However, it was to be expected to a degree, but to compare this team to a team who may have been a poor McCarthy Premier side is no contest. The McCarthy side would have easily beaten the current team, even if they are a bunch of triers with good intentions.

This team isn't as good as the team in 1987/88, and the football at times has been dreadful, easily the worst football I've ever seen as a SAFC fan in my 44 years going to games. However, it was to be expected to a degree, but to compare this team to a team who may have been a poor McCarthy Premier side is no contest. The McCarthy side would have easily beaten the current team, even if they are a bunch of triers with good intentions.
There’s no way you have been going for 44 years if you think this season is the worst football you have seen, last season and the season before that to start off with

One of the few managers that I remember fondly. Most of them either fuck up royal, or outstay their welcome.

Ridiculous sacking by Ipswich, I said as much at the time.

He'd have had us promoted by now too, I said as much at the time on this also.
My Ipswich mate predicted relegation as soon as MM left and has been sadly proved 100pc correct.

Back