Mick Mac

Discussion in 'Pure Football' started by rebelsafc, Apr 25, 2019.

1. McMackem

McMackem Striker

Refused to resign when all had turned to shit, held on for maximum payout stating he was doing "an excellent job" though couldn't keep a straight face saying it. He can **** off - he may well have planted us or Ipswich into League Two, some of the time warp assumptions on here must be drug induced. Comparing selecting international posts with club posts is a largely pointless exercise - very different requirements.

2. RichD

RichD Striker

I like Mick but I think it's out of order as I'm sure not all true Ipswich fans wanted to see the back of him.. plus he'll have been well paid and probably still is from the club.

3. Onlyfoolsrushin

Onlyfoolsrushin Striker

While this season has been Total Football all the way.

4. Morse

Morse Striker

:eek: What’s this all about? I always miss stuff like that.

5. The Fitter

The Fitter Winger

The SAFC coach dream team

6. willowbankbear

willowbankbear Central Defender

Mick McCarthy is a wanker .
    The end

7. I Claudio

I Claudio Winger

He's quoted as saying most of them were supportive, the "sexy football" line was directed at those that weren't.

steven likes this.
  8. Yankee Mackem

Yankee Mackem Winger

This post pretty much sums up BBC sports commentary.

9. mysticmackem

mysticmackem Midfield

Does he know the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow though ?

One Wayne Entwhistle likes this.
  10. RichD

RichD Striker

Fair enough marra, I still don't think it was the right thing to do..

I Claudio likes this.
  11. Seaham Towny

Seaham Towny Striker

And despite that he spent a fair chunk of it on Kelvin Davis and Andy fucking Gray man

Haway 501 likes this.
  12. TZMouk

TZMouk Midfield

Tbf hadn't Kelvin Davis just won Championship Goalkeeper of The Year when we signed him?

He was rank mind.

13. nelford_safc

nelford_safc Striker

He was on a RTG Fifa team and when he wasn’t allowed to play up front (Cos he was shite) he took the huff and started scoring own goals. Then when challenged he just unleashed racial abuse on people and wished their mothers would die of cancer. He claims
    It’s fabricated but I have the thread bookmarked :lol:

Morse likes this.
  14. pwsafc

pwsafc Winger

We have played well at times this season, not sure what some people on here expect from a league 1 side

15. The Rat

The Rat Striker

It was more that we already had 2 keepers that were more than good enough, there was no need to buy him

He was my most hated player ever, although Lee Camp might be close now

16. viccarlton

viccarlton Striker

To be as competitive as other League One sides?

17. Cypher

Cypher Winger

Average Championship manager no more no less.

18. pwsafc

pwsafc Winger

Are you taking the piss??! How are we not as competitive as other league 1 sides, there’s only 3 teams that have beat us

19. viccarlton

viccarlton Striker

And there are currently three above us in the League are you happy with that?

20. Laidback Jack

Laidback Jack Striker

To be fair the decision to go for someone more expansive and less boring was gunna either go brilliantly well or terribly and it's been the latter. #

It might spark a bit of interest in Ipswich Town mind. I'm sure they've had the longest spell in their respective division of any team in the Football League. Championship since 2002 I believe. There's some ammo for the pub.