Mick Mac

He was still showing he was a highly capable manager in the second tier just over a year ago.

Doing well with Ireland in the qualifiers, granted they haven't played decent opposition yet.
Yeah, but unfortunately we were lumbered with the useless twat in the FIRST tier. And if you used highly capable to describe his ability at that level, you would deserve sectioning.

Murray give him a pittance to spend.
No. He could’ve gave him a hundred million to spend and he would’ve still spunked it away on absolute shite. That season was absolutely indefensible.

Last edited:
I like how a bunch of idiots off here, a Sunderland forum, seemingly know better than regular match-going Ipswich fans. Obviously the dossers on this board have a vested interest in Ipswich, and know more about their club than their own fans. :oops:

I like how a bunch of idiots off here, a Sunderland forum, seemingly know better than regular match-going Ipswich fans. Obviously the dossers on this board have a vested interest in Ipswich, and know more about their club than their own fans. :oops:
I also like how on here, racists that wish cancer on peoples mothers continue to post. In all honesty, you’re really f***ing strange. You have gone through the effort to make multiple accounts and spend your own free time trying to get bites on an Internet forum. The world would genuinely be a better place without wankers such as yourself. So why don’t you do yourself a favour and wash your mouth out with razor blades?

I also like how on here, racists that wish cancer on peoples mothers continue to post. In all honesty, you’re really f***ing strange. You have gone through the effort to make multiple accounts and spend your own free time trying to get bites on an Internet forum. The world would genuinely be a better place without wankers such as yourself. So why don’t you do yourself a favour and wash your mouth out with razor blades?
:eek::lol:You ok hun? x

Back