Michael Schumacher's accident...

• Thread starter Deleted member 7101
  • Start date
What difference would it make to anyone on here if they knew the latest on his condition?

What difference would it make to the Schumacher family if anyone on here knew the latest on his condition?

I don't think it would help anyone tbh if he has any kind of brain function at all and probably something which is on par with a very severe learning disability, it's not something anyone would want to see a former world champion reduced to and his family would very likely want him to be remembered as he was.

Wasn't really trying to be nosey or intrusive....just a genuine care for the bloke and wondered what his future prospects are,that's all. I appreciate his right to privacy and that the public has no right to know,and I'm not for a minute suggesting anyone scales his castle walls for pictures or anything like that. I just don't see,given the many thousands of people who followed his career closely,and the standing he has in the sport, why an update would not be possible to inform those who care.

I think the assumption is that his head injury was life changing, wanting the gory details beyond that is a bit ghoolish imo.

I dont think a a statement from frau schumacher telling us that he can no longer keep the saliva in his own mouth is needed.

I think the assumption is that his head injury was life changing, wanting the gory details beyond that is a bit ghoolish imo.

I dont think a a statement from frau schumacher telling us that he can no longer keep the saliva in his own mouth is needed.

Ok,fair comment.

I really loved Schumacher so would love to know how he is doing but I understand the family not giving a fuck about that and wanting to be left alone.
Yup me too, must admit I looked for info about his current status but the family have done an excellent job of keeping the mans privacy..............just wanted to know if he's making any progress as it's been a long time since the initial accident etc.

It's easy enough to gauge from what is known and in the public domain though. The impact of the skiing accident was so bad that it cracked through the right side of his safety helmet completely.

Then when they operated on him one of the blood clots in his brain was so deeply embedded surgeons decided it was too dangerous to touch.

I really don't think it's necessary, on that basis, for updates. Nobody, not even someone as superfit as Schumi, would have a prognosis other than extensive care for the rest of his days and a slow, slow recovery of sorts.

Typical grief junkie.

Don't tar me with that brush.
I don't parade my own grief let alone crash a parade for someone totally unrelated to me and take centre stage as chief Mourner.

I really loved Schuey and I do look him up now and again to see if there is any news.

Not because I want to parade my grief but because I just wish he'd be back coating people off again and being cocky as fuck.

Back