Michael Schumacher's accident...

• Thread starter Deleted member 7101
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 7101

Why is it seen as such an invasion of his privacy for the family,doctors or his management team to provide some sort of meaningful explanation of his condition and the likely prognosis going forward? There are many who've nothing but admiration and respect for his outstanding achievements during his career and would be appreciative of some information.I find this cloak of mystery a little unnecessary.

i dont think there is a particular veil of secrecy. I think it is safe to assume he is in a very bad way and a shaddow of his former self, its probably best for everyone that he is left alone.

as it happens he is runnign around having a great time being anonymous , getting pissed etc while everyone thinks he is fucked..

but I agree with Chunky.. its only the families business . if they choose to share so be it.

I'd love to know the crack but that's because I'm a nosy get. However, it's got fuck all to do with me.

Anyway while we're on what's up with Peter Kay?

I wonder what interest there was in Schumacher in the year between his final race and his skiing accident?
People are just nosey*, especially where there is doom involved.

*yes I know I'm nosey in my opening line.

Wasn't really trying to be nosey or intrusive....just a genuine care for the bloke and wondered what his future prospects are,that's all. I appreciate his right to privacy and that the public has no right to know,and I'm not for a minute suggesting anyone scales his castle walls for pictures or anything like that. I just don't see,given the many thousands of people who followed his career closely,and the standing he has in the sport, why an update would not be possible to inform those who care.

a very good racing driver. but he is a cheat.

I don't think he's in a position to cheat right now.

Wasn't really trying to be nosey or intrusive....just a genuine care for the bloke and wondered what his future prospects are,that's all. I appreciate his right to privacy and that the public has no right to know,and I'm not for a minute suggesting anyone scales his castle walls for pictures or anything like that. I just don't see,given the many thousands of people who followed his career closely,and the standing he has in the sport, why an update would not be possible to inform those who care.

They know you care, but you're not in the circle of people who matter most right now so you'll have to be patient and hope for some good news.

To be honest I agree with the OP, a small statement or update from his team wouldn’t have been too intrusive. Yes his family deserves privacy and I respect that, no one needs to see photos or anything like that but maybe a small update for his fans. The fact is he’s a huge public figure and has a lot of fans, he’s the most successful driver ever. The silence only breeds more rumours and stories.

I don't think he's in a position to cheat right now.

They know you care, but you're not in the circle of people who matter most right now so you'll have to be patient and hope for some good news.

To be fair it’s been about 4 years his fans have been patient.

To be fair it’s been about 4 years his fans have been patient.

Again, if they are fans, they'll continue to wait. Hard as that may be.
I think it anything had happened one way or another, the world's press would be notified.

I'm sure the family would be touched to know he's not been forgotten, but don't expect to hear anything until they wish to tell you

Back