Michael Jackson DAYT

It's a sort of litmus test of how big a fan was of Jackson to see how they react to this sort of thing. If you go on Youtube some of the comments from his diehard fans defending him are hilarious.

Never found guilty, but now he's dead and some have changed their story, that's it, he's definitely a nonce.

If someone was raping my child no amount if money would make me drop charges etc.

Was he ever found guilty of anything?

Nah, this accuser has sealed the deal, definitely guilty.
Interesting point of view there.

Is your defence of Savile equally robust?

Never found guilty IIRC.

Interesting point of view there.

Is your defence of Savile equally robust?

Never found guilty IIRC.

Bit different mind. Was Savile ever officially accused/trialled/paying people off whilst alive? There's also footage of him groping people.

Like I said, no amount of money would make me keep quiet if my child had been abused.

Bit different mind Was Savile ever officially accused/trialled/paying people off whilst alive?

Like I said, no amount of money would make me keep quiet if my child had been abused.
The answers are probably no, no, and more than likely yes.

I wouldn’t let my bairn near someone like Jackson either. But who were these bairns? Who were their parents? Maybe they were poor, uneducated, desperate, star struck, gullible, gold diggers, all of the above. You can’t always judge peoples’ actions based on your own experiences and point of view.

(Where was I reading online somewhere that Savile had a brother named Jonny who was a bit of a wrongun anarl?)

One of the finest musicians in the history of time, for pretty young thing alone I’d have allowed him 24/7 access to my arsehole and all it’s youthly delights

Back