Michael Jackson DAYT

Well if a bloke moved in next door to you with a mask over his face.
He built a kids play park in his garden, then a succession of kids passed through staying the night.
I think you'd call the Police.

He just slept with them in bed and never layed a finger on them obviously, I mean this was Wacko Jacko.

The current accuser seems a little weird hinself. Knocks about doing Michael Jackson dance videos and wanted tickets to his memorial thing.

All very odd

This is old news, the truth is their was always something not quite right with Jackson, during his life and even if this is true, so what he's been dead just about 10 years now.

Never found guilty, but now he's dead and some have changed their story, that's it, he's definitely a nonce.

If someone was raping my child no amount if money would make me drop charges etc.

His musical legacy seems immune to the actions of his life.

Was he ever found guilty of anything?

The current accuser seems a little weird hinself. Knocks about doing Michael Jackson dance videos and wanted tickets to his memorial thing.

All very odd

Nah, this accuser has sealed the deal, definitely guilty.

Last edited:
Aye they’ve tried to sue the estate for a fortune but a judge has told them to fuck off. I suppose this new documentary has earned them a bit.

Didn’t think he’d been raping like. Bad crack.
Sex with a 7 yr old can’t be called owt else.
Personally I’d love to see these people face trial when alive. Him, saville, smith ( fat mp) should have faced their peers

His musical legacy seems immune to the actions of his life.
There’s part of the international music scene rave about him even knowing what he was like. Gary Glitter wasnt dropped overnight when speculation came out but as soon as things went to court he was dropped from every radio station and djs play list. Why not this bloke? He’s lorded ( especially by the black music scene ) as some kind of god

Last edited:
Sex with a 7 yr old can’t be called owt else.
Personally I’d love to see these people face trial when alive. Him, saville, smith ( fat mp) should have faced their peers

There’s part of the international music scene rave about him even knowing what he was like. Gary Glitter wasnt dropped overnight when speculation came out but as soon as things went to court he was dropped from every radio station and djs play list. Why not this bloke? He’s lorded ( especially by the black music scene ) as some kind of god
I completely agree that he probably got up to some naughty business but you can't put him in the same category as Glitter. Radio stations can't just ban his music with the reason 'well he probably did.

Back