Micah Richards

The future of footballers. There'll be an increasing number of this type from now on. Live in a different world to the fans due to the ridiculous money they receive from an early age. Under achieving nobody's telling us their "expert" opinion.
All pundits are multi millionaires man ye dafty.
I’ve noticed sky sports and the bbc have had a black pundit on every game since the restart some like Eni Aluko are atrocious and is definitely a tick box but I like Micah Richards and Ian Wright at least they bring a bit of character to the punditry.
How many black pundits should they have on do ye reckon?

Last edited:
The future of footballers. There'll be an increasing number of this type from now on. Live in a different world to the fans due to the ridiculous money they receive from an early age. Under achieving nobody's telling us their "expert" opinion.

I'm really surprised so many can be arsed playing past 26/27. By that point they can live a life of luxury and the buzz of playing in front of adoring fans has probably worn off.

I'm really surprised so many can be arsed playing past 26/27. By that point they can live a life of luxury and the buzz of playing in front of adoring fans has probably worn off.
Because it's a fun and enjoyable sport I reckon like. Ambition. I doubt a player sets off in his career with the sole objective of "earn as much as you can as quickly as you can then get out" Life isn't all about money to a lot of people.

Last edited:
I thought he was ok.jenas is the worst on the bbc he’s shocking

I'll see your Jenas. And I'm going all-in with the exponentially expanding Garth Crooks.

I actually really liked Richards and his massive, contagious, laugh. I prefer his style much more to someone like Keown, who forces his face in to such a serious expression you'd think he was commenting on a deadly disease not a form of entertainment.

Last edited:
I can't believe we are this many pages in before the coat got a mention 😳

I thought he was alright - lightened the mood around Shearer and was insightful.
Everytime I've seen him he's got a big coat on, it's the middle of summer, don't you think it's a bit strange..

Back