MI5 boss: UK terror threat evolving at scale never seen before

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, but can you post the actual link?

Despite the schengen zone, Poland has virtually no muslim community and hasn't suffered from any Islamic terrorist attacks.

That is not a coincidence.

So are you saying it is set at that level without good reason?
White ultra nationalists cause bother in Poland instead.

Poland is a shit hole mate, aye let’s all be like the f***ing poles.

They’re all moving over here for a reason.
I've been to Gdansk and Krakow and they're certainly not shit holes.

What that's got to do with the fact the country is free from Islamic terrorism though, I don't know.

What that's got to do with the fact the country is free from Islamic terrorism though, I don't know.
Maybe the fact there’s a 0.1 per cent Muslim population and a load of right wing nutters?

It’s like comparing an apple to a f***ing submarine, you tit.

MI5 terror threat evolving at scale never seen before

Tidied

Maybe the fact there’s a 0.1 per cent Muslim population and a load of right wing nutters?

It’s like comparing an apple to a f***ing submarine, you tit.

So comparing countries with large muslim populations that suffer from islamic terrorism with one with virtually no muslim population and no Islamic terrorism is like comparing an apple to a submarine?

Aye, reeto

So comparing countries with large muslim populations that suffer from islamic terrorism with one with virtually no muslim population and no Islamic terrorism is like comparing an apple to a submarine?

Aye, reeto
There is no such thing mate, its the media that's got you thinking like that, you and others are being brainwashed in a spectacular way.

Aye, reeto
Life expectancy in Poland is lower than the average for Europe.

But I’m sure it’s a blissful utopia.

Maybe you should move there if it’s that good.

Life expectancy in Poland is lower than the average for Europe.

But I’m sure it’s a blissful utopia.

Maybe you should move there if it’s that good.

Your posts are just one non sequitur after another.

There is no such thing mate, its the media that's got you thinking like that, you and others are being brainwashed in a spectacular way.
What is it then?

Last edited:
Must be time to negotiate his pay rise again.
Took the words out me mouff. That's for the spell checking cretins.
Time for his budget as well I suspect.

Never hear of any Polish terrorist bomings in Iraq. That's cos there's none there.
And Krakow and Gdansk are lovely but it's like visiting London and saying slough is a lovely place to live.

Took the words out me mouff. That's for the spell checking cretins.
Time for his budget as well I suspect.

Never hear of any Polish terrorist bomings in Iraq. That's cos there's none there.
And Krakow and Gdansk are lovely but it's like visiting London and saying slough is a lovely place to live.
They are just places that other European people visit to take advantage of the poverty i.e. Drink drugs women. Not everyone before ya snap your knicker lastic.
Another one for the spell check warriors.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back