MI5 boss: UK terror threat evolving at scale never seen before

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was living in Stockwell when that lad was shot on the tube. Fkn pandemonium. People were scared to get on public transport. I used taxis for a week.

If you're gonna say that MI5 did it then I'm gonna need some evidence, mate. And when I say evidence I don't mean a youtube video posted by abovetopsecret.com.

Haway man.

I'm not saying there aren't government conspiracies, just look at JFK, but you've gone a bit far there like imo.

No they weren't

https://www.theguardian.com/comment...-britain-safer-than-ever-andrew-parker-terror

A less alarmist view

Why are you even mentioning that..i'm replying in context to the initial title of the thread..why are you so determined to let everyone know that white people can be terrorists too..the thread isn't about the troubles in Ireland..all i'm saying is the terror threat in this country is at the level it is ďue to threats from non whites.

IRA killings were 10-100 times worse, year on year.

Another fact.

Most IRA blokes were white and Christians.

Anyone can be a terrorist.

https://www.theguardian.com/comment...-britain-safer-than-ever-andrew-parker-terror

A less alarmist view

IRA killings were 10-100 times worse, year on year.

Another fact.

Most IRA blokes were white and Christians.

Anyone can be a terrorist.
Don't worry about terror attacks Britain, because Londoners are stabbing each other to death on a daily basis (we stopped stop and searching suspects as that was labelled racist as well), and the IRA murdered lots in Northern Ireland 30 years ago.

It was from the Telegraph online I think, I was reading it before I posted. Official Home Office figures I assume they were quoting
Yeah, but can you post the actual link?

You do realise once you're in Europe (ie Schengen zone) you can just cross into those countries without a passport? So how do they know who is in the country?

Despite the schengen zone, Poland has virtually no muslim community and hasn't suffered from any Islamic terrorist attacks.

That is not a coincidence.

The terror threat in the UK is at the scale it is due to white people (UK nationals) wanting and setting it at that level.

https://www.theguardian.com/comment...erm=248567&subid=21070400&CMP=EMCNEWEML6619I2

Edit - sorry, repeating what Lurker is getting at.
So are you saying it is set at that level without good reason?

Last edited:
Yeah, but can you post the actual link?

Despite the schengen zone, Poland has virtually no muslim community and hasn't suffered from any Islamic terrorist attacks.

That is not a coincidence.

So are you saying it is set at that level without good reason?
Depends what you qualify as a ‘good reason’. I think it’s set there to instil fear in the population, enabling the powers that be to introduce further draconian policing tactics, more armed police etc. And for money. They want a bigger budget. That may be a good reason to the head of MI5, but not for me.

Depends what you qualify as a ‘good reason’. I think it’s set there to instil fear in the population, enabling the powers that be to introduce further draconian policing tactics, more armed police etc. And for money. They want a bigger budget. That may be a good reason to the head of MI5, but not for me.
So all the attacks in the last 12 months were just "false flags" were they?

You do understand that the number of far right extremists being flagged rising 30% is not the same as it being 30% of the extremists currently being monitored, don't you?

It could just mean last year they flagged 100, this year they flagged 130.

Last edited:
So all the attacks in the last 12 months were just "false flags" were they?

You do understand that the number of far right extremists being flagged rising 30% is not the same as it being 30% of the extremists currently being monitored, don't you?

It could just mean last year they flagged 100, this year they flagged 130.
That’s not what I said, or implied, at all. These isolated and tragic events are being used for insidious purposes.

Been allowed to happen. Anyone that raised concern were branded racist.
Who wouldn't be concerned about terrorism ? Lots of those concerns raised said "Send them all back to where they came from" to be fair
Its a unique situation,a hidden enemy,among us.Quite hard to comcat

That’s not what I said, or implied, at all. These isolated and tragic events are being used for insidious purposes.
I disagree. I really believe the security services are stopping many attacks and the ones we see are the few that slip through the net.

Aye but Poland weren't involved in the Iraq/Afghan wars.

We're being targeted for our role in those wars. Don't forget that.
Yes they were.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_involvement_in_the_2003_invasion_of_Iraq

Last edited:
Neither was Belgium but they have had a few terror attacks.

More Muslims equals more chance of Terrorism. That's just a fact. If that's racist so be it.
It's a fact, but it's not racist. Certain people want it to be, but it's not.

Who wouldn't be concerned about terrorism ? Lots of those concerns raised said "Send them all back to where they came from" to be fair
Its a unique situation,a hidden enemy,among us.Quite hard to comcat
Very hard in fact. Most of the knee jerk reactions mentioned like "send them all back" would make the situation worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back