MI5 boss: UK terror threat evolving at scale never seen before

Status
Not open for further replies.

Been allowed to happen. Anyone that raised concern were branded racist.

Exactly and so it continues and the innocents pay the price.

Noteworthy that countries such as Poland and Hungary which have been more particular regarding who they allow in are virtually terrorist free.

Maybe that’s where a safe future lies, with German families concerned about terrorism already beginning to move there.

Exactly and so it continues and the innocents pay the price.

Noteworthy that countries such as Poland and Hungary which have been more particular regarding who they allow in are virtually terrorist free.

Maybe that’s where a safe future lies, with German families concerned about terrorism already beginning to move there.

You do realise once you're in Europe (ie Schengen zone) you can just cross into those countries without a passport? So how do they know who is in the country?

Must be time to negotiate his pay rise again.
This

He forgot to mention that his 34 year career included the Cold War

Today’s ‘threat’ is schoolboy stuff compared to that

Been allowed to happen. Anyone that raised concern were branded racist.
Aye well a few white racists have shot people or tried to run people over too.

Last edited:
I like you too marra nice one.
I was living in Stockwell when that lad was shot on the tube. Fkn pandemonium. People were scared to get on public transport. I used taxis for a week.

If you're gonna say that MI5 did it then I'm gonna need some evidence, mate. And when I say evidence I don't mean a youtube video posted by abovetopsecret.com.

Haway man.

I'm not saying there aren't government conspiracies, just look at JFK, but you've gone a bit far there like imo.

I was living in Stockwell when that lad was shot on the tube. Fkn pandemonium. People were scared to get on public transport. I used taxis for a week.

If you're gonna say that MI5 did it then I'm gonna need some evidence, mate. And when I say evidence I don't mean a youtube video posted by abovetopsecret.com.

Haway man.

I'm not saying there aren't government conspiracies, just look at JFK, but you've gone a bit far there like imo.
Evidence
Peter Power 7/7
7/7Ripple Effect
Its too much to comprehend knowing about false flag events over the recent years but the aliens is the only worthwhile CT I've learned of that is not only entertaining but a kind of mind blowing piece of knowledge to have.

Evidence
Peter Power 7/7
7/7Ripple Effect
Its too much to comprehend knowing about false flag events over the recent years but the aliens is the only worthwhile CT I've learned of that is not only entertaining but a kind of mind blowing piece of knowledge to have.
I'll watch them before commenting, marra (you deserve that much). But even a quick google search doesn't look good. Even a "conspiracy site" rejects the 7/7 ripple effect video as unfounded conjecture.

http://www.julyseventh.co.uk/j-for-justice-77-ripple-effect.html

Still, I yearn knowledge so I'll watch the vids. Cheers.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back