MI5 boss: UK terror threat evolving at scale never seen before

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm sorry but this story is bullshit, this is what its all about ---> He told Sky News that tech companies have an "ethical responsibility" to help counter terrorism, adding that he wanted to create partnerships with them.

Apart from the 7/7 bomings (that Mi5 orchestrated) terrorism isnt much of an issue, more people have died from closing hospitals in the UK.

When we were totaly for Europe, it made us strong. Now that we are returning to little old, poor old Britain they are taking full advantage of our vulnerable position. Divided we fall.

I'm sorry but this story is bullshit, this is what its all about ---> He told Sky News that tech companies have an "ethical responsibility" to help counter terrorism, adding that he wanted to create partnerships with them.

Apart from the 7/7 bomings (that Mi5 orchestrated) terrorism isnt much of an issue, more people have died from closing hospitals in the UK.

:lol:

If you think terrorists(3 muslims) did the 7/7 bombings your more gulliable than I thought. Have you actually done any research into the 7/7 attacks or just looked at the mainstream media's report? Watch the clip on youtube [peter power 7/7]
Then watch The 7/7 Ripple Effect documentary
Then if you think its still a tin hat crackpot conspiracy theory your welcome to :lol::lol::lol: all you like.

If you think terrorists(3 muslims) did the 7/7 bombings your more gulliable than I thought. Have you actually done any research into the 7/7 attacks or just looked at the mainstream media's report? Watch the clip on youtube [peter power 7/7]
Then watch The 7/7 Ripple Effect documentary
Then if you think its still a tin hat crackpot conspiracy theory your welcome to :lol::lol::lol: all you like.
Niceonemarra.

Normally because the concern that was raised was based on pure racism

Or, alternatively, based upon genuine concerns that have proven to be well founded.

34 dead and counting so far this year, dozens more wounded, plots to kill and maim thousands more regularly thwarted.

Normally because the concern that was raised was based on pure racism
https://www.police.uk/news/you-can-play-your-part-helping-tackle-terrorist-threat-facing-uk/

To help the public understand what suspicious behaviour might look like, ... alert but not alarmed by the threat and report any concerns to the police.

My initial reaction was is there a budget due?

Otherwise, I imagine the vikings were pretty terrifying. The Harrying of the North? Reformation?
Mine too

Until i considered the terrorist attacks that have actually taken place and those that have been thwarted by our security services.

Last edited:
This
folk are far too quick to shout racism in order to stifle legitimate debate
It' gives internet bullies the soap box they crave.

For years we have let any fucker walk into this country inverted/checked.

When we were totaly for Europe, it made us strong. Now that we are returning to little old, poor old Britain they are taking full advantage of our vulnerable position. Divided we fall.

The endless amount of attacks we have seen in Paris, Barcelona, Brussels, Berlin, Nice and Stockholm would suggest it is absolutely ludicrous to link terrorism to the EU question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back