MH370

It'll have been the US who got rid of it as a warning to Malaysia for finding Blair & Bush guilty of war crimes in a court of law in Malaysia imo.

That's just silly.
More that the sea it crashed into is absolutely vast beyond comprehension, and one of the most inhospitable areas of water on the planet. If you think how long they took to find that plane that crashed with Sala on board which was like bobbing for apples in contrast, it's hardly surprising nothing has shown up.

More that the sea it crashed into is absolutely vast beyond comprehension, and one of the most inhospitable areas of water on the planet. If you think how long they took to find that plane that crashed with Sala on board which was like bobbing for apples in contrast, it's hardly surprising nothing has shown up.

Agreed. Although the odd piece had apparently appeared. The whole thing is bizarre. Looks pretty much nailed on it was a deliberate act by the pilot. But why bother flying for several hours, switching off systems to avoid detection etc if it was simply a suicide mission?

A few iffy bits on the ATC and Military side which indicates they don't know the procedure mind, but interesting stuff. The pilot obviously intended the whole aircraft to disappear without trace for a reason, otherwise it's far easier to do a GermanWings.

I'd be interested to see the base of radar coverage in the area it initially went missing.

Why are people blaming the pilot? There is no evidence at all suggesting he did it other than people jumping to conclusions, leave him alone right.

You're either pissed 24/7 or irretrievably stupid. You literally add nothing to any conversation man.
In your opinion which no one would take seriously anyway due to your behaviour on here. I was nominated for poster of the year and funniest poster of the year 2018. Yes I drink a lot but so what, you say it like its a bad thing. If you really want to discredit me tell him about the aliens.

Back