MH370

Sure all of this about the co-pilot came out in the months after the accident.

So in conclusion they’ve got zero new leads/evidence so they’re closing the case on some futile basis.

Good article in The Atlantic today about it. Goes into intricate detail

What Really Happened to Malaysia’s Missing Airplane

I think it’s where the Fail got their story from

Read that, good read, and the only explanation.

It was definitley deliberate and the key point for me was it was 2 minutes from his signing out to changing the controls, meaning it was either him or his co pilot, as nobody is hijacking a plane in 2 minutes and changing course.

I didn't really know about how badly Malaysia had handled it, seems like the military knew about it but did nothing, not to say they could have prevented it, but more that them not acknowledging their mistakes on the day means the mystery surrounding it has increased.

Sure all of this about the co-pilot came out in the months after the accident.

So in conclusion they’ve got zero new leads/evidence so they’re closing the case on some futile basis.

No they have just sensationalised the article above from the Atlantic, its the only explanation

Last edited:
Any spouse of an air stewardess, pilot or captain must be pretty naive if they think their other half isn’t playing away on those stay-overs.

It most certainly goes on..... all the time.

Flew it to the moon :lol:

Any spouse of an air stewardess, pilot or captain must be pretty naive if they think their other half isn’t playing away on those stay-overs.

It most certainly goes on..... all the time.

So you trust your partner depending upon the job they have? Would you cheat if you were employed in one of those positions? Plenty of people fuck around, regardless of profession.

Edit: Is that why you broke up with your missus?

Last edited:
So you trust your partner depending upon the job they have? Would you cheat if you were employed in one of those positions? Plenty of people fuck around, regardless of profession.

Edit: Is that why you broke up with your missus?

No, there were no third parties in our case, as far as I am aware. I never cheated on my ex missus, nor any ex girlfriends. It happened to me years ago and I wouldn’t wish that pain on anybody. It’s a shitty thing to do.

I wouldn’t marry an air hostess. Plenty of people feel happy to do so though.

No, there were no third parties in our case, as far as I am aware. I never cheated on my ex missus, nor any ex girlfriends. It happened to me years ago and I wouldn’t wish that pain on anybody. It’s a shitty thing to do.

I wouldn’t marry an air hostess. Plenty of people feel happy to do so though.

Wasn't sure if you'd strayed.

Just find it odd you think it's the profession rather than the person.

Back