Mexico Hotels

Status
Not open for further replies.

WTF?!?!

Dolce Vita Italian à la carte restaurantOpening Times: [18.00-22.30]This restaurant offers traditional Italian dishes. You'll get unlimited meals here, but you'll need to reserve a table when you arrive at the hotel. This place comes with a dress code, it's sleeves and full-length trousers for gentlemen. Highchairs are available.

:eek: :lol:

Looks alreet like but what's the crack there?
You have to wear trousers to get into most of the al la carte restaurants a lot of resorts are like that now .... I used to just go back to the room and hoy shorts on after the meal

WTF?!?!

Dolce Vita Italian à la carte restaurantOpening Times: [18.00-22.30]This restaurant offers traditional Italian dishes. You'll get unlimited meals here, but you'll need to reserve a table when you arrive at the hotel. This place comes with a dress code, it's sleeves and full-length trousers for gentlemen. Highchairs are available.

:eek: :lol:

Looks alreet like but what's the crack there?
Oh and sleeves means no vests you can wear tshirts

Last edited:
Can anyone recommend me a good hotel in Mexico. I have been looking at the Bahia principe coba/tulum in riviera maya and the rui tequila and palace in playa del carmen.

anyone stayed in any of these and recommend them?
I am Looking to go June/July time.
I'm looking at this now. 2 weeks AI for a grand each. Can't be much good tho for that price surely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back