Mexico Hotels

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a MK1 RS mexico once took a bird to a b&b and it got stolen. Broke my heart. She was a shite ride I was a shite ride. Skined up a joint and she said my dad is a police officer. She was binned

Just listening to the live acoustic version of live for ever. Stick your radiohead Beatles stones right up your arse. Is that a track that can be matched

Last edited:

Can anyone recommend me a good hotel in Mexico. I have been looking at the Bahia principe coba/tulum in riviera maya and the rui tequila and palace in playa del carmen.

anyone stayed in any of these and recommend them?
I am Looking to go June/July time.
I have just come back from the Bahia akumal it was excellent the food was top drawer in the restaurants you book and all branded drinks I would go back tomorrow... if you stop in the akumal you can use the restaurants every night if you stop in the other parts of the resort you can only use them 3 times a week I think I only went into the buffet restaurant once

Last edited:
Can anyone recommend me a good hotel in Mexico. I have been looking at the Bahia principe coba/tulum in riviera maya and the rui tequila and palace in playa del carmen.

anyone stayed in any of these and recommend them?
I am Looking to go June/July time.
Stayed in the Bahia Principe and the Coba. Was great in 2001 now every f***ing pain in the arse goes there now. Streaker went with me to Coba , some great stories to tell

Why go all the way to Mexico to do stuff like Xel-Ha? Go and see some ruins, swim/dive in the cenotes, check out the biosfera at Tulum. There's too much cool stuff in Mexico to sit in a boring resort.

This for me. We were there a few years ago and the excursions were class. Swimming in cenotes etc and the ruins were particularly good. Got bored of the hotel after a while, and got the shits from a street taco vendor which I swear changed my bowels forever. There's a class waterpark and a zip line place near Playa del Carmen.

This for me. We were there a few years ago and the excursions were class. Swimming in cenotes etc and the ruins were particularly good. Got bored of the hotel after a while, and got the shits from a street taco vendor which I swear changed my bowels forever.

Yeah, I wouldn't go back to the Caribbean coast. Mexico City, Oaxaca, San Cristobal etc are all much better.

Yeah, I wouldn't go back to the Caribbean coast. Mexico City, Oaxaca, San Cristobal etc are all much better.

I've always said I would go back to Mexico to see the other side, Mexico City etc. Think i would enjoy that a lot more, my fiancé on the other hand probably wouldn't

I have just come back from the Bahia akumal it was excellent the food was top drawer in the restaurants you book and all branded drinks I would go back tomorrow... if you stop in the akumal you can use the restaurants every night if you stop in the other parts of the resort you can only use them 3 times a week I think I only went into the buffet restaurant once
WTF?!?!

Dolce Vita Italian à la carte restaurantOpening Times: [18.00-22.30]This restaurant offers traditional Italian dishes. You'll get unlimited meals here, but you'll need to reserve a table when you arrive at the hotel. This place comes with a dress code, it's sleeves and full-length trousers for gentlemen. Highchairs are available.

:eek: :lol:

Looks alreet like but what's the crack there?

WTF?!?!

Dolce Vita Italian à la carte restaurantOpening Times: [18.00-22.30]This restaurant offers traditional Italian dishes. You'll get unlimited meals here, but you'll need to reserve a table when you arrive at the hotel. This place comes with a dress code, it's sleeves and full-length trousers for gentlemen. Highchairs are available.

:eek: :lol:

Looks alreet like but what's the crack there?

where I stayed all the ala carte were jeans or chinos with a collared and sleeved shirt

so polo or short sleeved shirt

and they enforced it.

buffets all relaxed

Interesting. Woulda thought a smart pair o chino shorts would suffice ower there.

nah. I did see off ones managed to get in on them but generally no in the better hotels.

I think its a case of be strict cos if you give an inch people just take the piss. especially the American market wo have no idea of dress

I've always said I would go back to Mexico to see the other side, Mexico City etc. Think i would enjoy that a lot more, my fiancé on the other hand probably wouldn't
Sea is supposed to freezing on the Pacific coast. Looks beautiful though. You can fly to Puerto Vallarta from MCR/LGW and explore from there.

nah. I did see off ones managed to get in on them but generally no in the better hotels.

I think its a case of be strict cos if you give an inch people just take the piss. especially the American market wo have no idea of dress
Aye, fair comment. I'd be gutted if I had to rake a pair of jeans out to wear over there like. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back