Mexico earthquake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

muggboots

Striker
Bloody hell, that region is getting some rough treatment at the minute.

7.1 quake hit about 40 mikes from Mexico City on the anniversary of a bad quake in 1985.

Different area. The really big one, fortunately, was out to sea. This very big one is on land. Got an old colleague living there (he's Mexican). Judging from Facebook, he's fine but trying to find out how bad it is.
hope he's alreet marra

got to be summat worse than standing on cracks in the pavement
I think trump needs to visit Mexico soon.

He would be welcomed there, no problems. He is the self appointed second greatest president of all time behind Washington.

If the earthquake destroys a lot of Mexico, he can hold out a little hand to aid all the refugees.

I think trump needs to visit Mexico soon.

He would be welcomed there, no problems. He is the self appointed second greatest president of all time behind Washington.

If the earthquake destroys a lot of Mexico, he can hold out a little hand to aid all the refugees.
He's said they stand with the Mexicans in this time of trouble. Only as they kick them down the stairs of the deportation flights. At least there'll be plenty of tradesmen to rebuild.

He's said they stand with the Mexicans in this time of trouble. Only as they kick them down the stairs of the deportation flights. At least there'll be plenty of tradesmen to rebuild.
Bring on the wall!!

I'm quoting dale winton now. Anyone got a number for a pyschiartrist?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back