Mexico - Caribbean Coast or Pacific Coast

Morny

Striker
Looking to book up for one of them all-inclusive efforts to Mexico (hence accusations of scratterness) and wondering if theres any difference between the two?

Assumed Caribbean Coast was the only way Playa Del Carmen, Playacar etc.....

But there's some better deals at Vallarta, but if the weather/beach/area is shit then rather fork out a smidge more.

Its a family holiday BTW, not really going to be pubbing and clubbing, so what an area's like for that don't really matter.

Looking to book up for one of them all-inclusive efforts to Mexico (hence accusations of scratterness) and wondering if theres any difference between the two?

Assumed Caribbean Coast was the only way Playa Del Carmen, Playacar etc.....

But there's some better deals at Vallarta, but if the weather/beach/area is shit then rather fork out a smidge more.

Its a family holiday BTW, not really going to be pubbing and clubbing, so what an area's like for that don't really matter.

Vallarta mate, that’s where it’s at.

Been to both. Both as good as eachothee tbh. Beaches better in carribean and water is warmer and calmer. Hotels seem a bit more luxurious on the pacific side. For length of flight and price i'd recommend just going to carribean side.

Been to both. Both as good as eachothee tbh. Beaches better in carribean and water is warmer and calmer. Hotels seem a bit more luxurious on the pacific side. For length of flight and price i'd recommend just going to carribean side.
I found the pacific side to be a little cheaper, although I'd agree about the extra hours on the plane.

Booked up for the Sensimar Seaside Suites & Spa this summer and will be first time to Mexico. Gets more than decent reviews so looking forward to it

When you going because we were specifically advised to avoid spring break time as if you're with a family its probably not what you want

Back