Metro pub crawl

When i lived in the smoke a good while ago, a group of us done the circle line and tried out the monopoly board route, canny way to spend ya Satda.

Start in the Lord Nelson at 10:30 am?

Doing it in board order is nigh on impossible in one day.

Been discussed a few times on here but has anyone done the lot like this little lady?

The Wine & Beer Metro - Honestly Helen

Honestly Helen, you need to get yourself a proof-reader. The write up on The Blue Bell is horrendous. I've heard it called many things but never a gastro pub.

Last edited:

Not sure where we started on either route, it’s 20 yr ago, u r right though, the monopoly one is difficult, loads of travel involved, as well as piss stops for the weak bladdered amongst us.

Just remembered we started at Sloane Sq for the circle line gig.

Honestly Helen, you need to get yourself a proof-reader. The write up on The Blue Bell is horrendous. I've heard it called many things but never a gastro pub.

Is there a head kicked in rating ?

About right i'd say,doesnt sound like she spotted the back bar but the front bit has lost the "boozer" feel a while ago

Last edited:

I'll have a word with the husband, he's my proof reader, obviously needs to sharpen up his skills!

She can fuck off from going to my local The Prince of Wales and wheres the closest to Brockley Whins?

Used to go in here for food quite a bit with no issues until the last 18 month. Many, many times we went in and had a choice of tables to sit at. looked at the menu for a bit then go to the bar only to be told it's a 45 minute wait for food. And the last time I went it it was vile. Not tried it since it was taken over. Hopefully a lot better.

Used to go in here for food quite a bit with no issues until the last 18 month. Many, many times we went in and had a choice of tables to sit at. looked at the menu for a bit then go to the bar only to be told it's a 45 minute wait for food. And the last time I went it it was vile. Not tried it since it was taken over. Hopefully a lot better.
The Prince is spot on mate. Been done out just before xmas.

Back