Metro 2019

I know I dont hence why I'm asking questions but you are just going on like some smug arse hole.
:rolleyes: Fuck me man - there are countless explanations on this thread on WHY the Metro drivers are on dispute.
And you seem to have ignored them.
You even mentioned and questioned WHY train drivers are on £60k a year!!!
I don't go as far as name calling, but are you thick?? - Or simply do not understand that people go on strike as a last resort to better their working terms and conditions not only for themselves, but for their fellow workers, and future workers who will inherit their better T's & C's that they hope to get.
The Metro drivers have a justifiable reason to better their T's & C's in an industry where other drivers doing the same job - (operating a track vehicle and doing all the rest of the safety checks, public safety business) that have better terms and conditions. They simply want the same.
Nexus are way behind other operators in this, and simply hide in the media behind this 15% pay offer - which the general public seem to think is fantastic, but do not know the ins and outs of the job.
Some people even think that the drivers are just doing a bus drivers job F.F.S.! And compare them likewise. Just clueless.:rolleyes:

A few drivers on here have explained it more better than I.

:rolleyes: Fuck me man - there are countless explanations on this thread on WHY the Metro drivers are on dispute.
And you seem to have ignored them.
You even mentioned and questioned WHY train drivers are on £60k a year!!!
I don't go as far as name calling, but are you thick?? - Or simply do not understand that people go on strike as a last resort to better their working terms and conditions not only for themselves, but for their fellow workers, and future workers who will inherit their better T's & C's that they hope to get.
The Metro drivers have a justifiable reason to better their T's & C's in an industry where other drivers doing the same job - (operating a track vehicle and doing all the rest of the safety checks, public safety business) that have better terms and conditions. They simply want the same.
Nexus are way behind other operators in this, and simply hide in the media behind this 15% pay offer - which the general public seem to think is fantastic, but do not know the ins and outs of the job.
Some people even think that the drivers are just doing a bus drivers job F.F.S.! And compare them likewise. Just clueless.:rolleyes:

A few drivers on here have explained it more better than I.

Once again on the attack... you seem a very angry person stamping feet and shouting like a spoilt bairn for me daring to even ask a question.

Hopefully the union members put someone forward more level headed so they actually get a raise/better working conditions.

Last edited by a moderator:
Once again on the attack... you seem a very angry person stamping feet and shouting like a spoilt bairn for me daring to even ask a question.

Hopefully the union members put someone forward more level headed so they actually get a raise/better working conditions.
Not on the attack at all, but if you call people names, don't expect a kid-gloves reply.
Just simply explaining to you what the situation is.
Now surely you can read back posts that go through all of this?

i for one agree with the strike & support it fully ( the lads are making a fortune) :lol: i just hope the next strike is when nufc are at home

Back