Metro 2019

I know that I'll get shit for this but.....
Newcastle is the financial and business centre of the North East with multi national companies, tens of thousands of jobs. Like it or not it's a hub city.
The Metro does not serve business, development or even leisure to a level that matches Tyne and Wear needs. It's an embarrassment, unreliable and expensive and because of this forces people to use cars that could really be left at home if they had any trust in it.

Born in Jarrow, does that make me a Geordie or a mag?

Newcastle is the financial and business centre of the North East with multi national companies, tens of thousands of jobs. Like it or not it's a hub city.
The Metro does not serve business, development or even leisure to a level that matches Tyne and Wear needs. It's an embarrassment, unreliable and expensive and because of this forces people to use cars that could really be left at home if they had any trust in it.

Geordie Mag :lol:

Thats one reason why the north east (except Newcastle) voted to leave. Too much centralisation, too many outlying areas being left behind.

I was on the fucker that broke this morning.

Reeked of burning from heworth and told to leave at Gateshead Stadium, just before it went bang.

Nice walk from there to Newcastle this morning for me....

Back